Post your covers! (2023)

Thunderstruck…I just gotta vent for a moment. This might be the worst song in rock music history. It is one of the only songs that I rush to the radio to turn off when it comes on. Brian Johnson’s voice is so f*#!%ing painful to listen to. Can’t do it. Can’t listen to your cover. I’m sure you nailed it so great job! :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL I appreciate the honesty! and Thanks!

2 Likes

This sounded great! This is an Italian band I assume? Couldn’t quite tell what the language was. Loved the tone, well played!

3 Likes

Thank you @Ant ! Yes, it is an Italian band. It’s the song they won Eurovision with.

2 Likes

Wow @Johnnyb, that takes some chops! I really enjoyed the song, especially the melodic bass interlude, didn’t see that coming. I can see why this song won, even without understanding the lyrics.

2 Likes

Thought I would celebrate my 2nd Bassiversary with a cover of “Crooked Teeth” by Death Cab for Cutie. This was one of the first songs I tried to play after finishing B2B, so it was a lot of fun to revisit. Literally everything I learned in B2B has helped me on this musical journey. Even the things I thought I didn’t care about at the time, like slap and reading music, what a crazy ROI. Still loving bass as much as ever, the more I learn, the less I know, and wouldn’t want it any other way. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the song and thanks for listening!

8 Likes

Watched this one earlier when I saw it up on Youtube. Great song, and very well done. I hadn’t heard it in quite some time so it was great to be reminded of it.

Excellent!

2 Likes

Thank you. I always feel a little weird about my fingers because they look freakishly long and I feel like I’m fretting wrong lol

1 Like

Great playing @Johnnyb ! Very well done.

1 Like

Another great cover from the bunker. Also, congratulations on your 2nd Bassiversary!

2 Likes

Hey good work with pushing on through the challenge @cheeze_pizza ! I thought that the thunderstruck vid was a .gif until you came out of suspended animation at about 02:30 :slight_smile:

Keep it up ! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch Ed! Definitely had to go all zen and relaxed during that intro!

2 Likes

I loved this, everything about it.
Now, see if you can do a cover with no sheet music and stand up, play behind your head, and… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I honestly forgot I wasn’t listening to the original!
Fantastical!!!

3 Likes

sounding great @Johnnyb !!

2 Likes

Once again tonight I totally forgot I was listenting to a cover.
This was great.
Love the stage lights @dlamson13!

2 Likes

I don’t think he can stand up. He’s spent so long sitting and working on the 50 song challenge that his legs have atrophied. Prove me wrong Scott :wink:

Nice work on a song I can’t stand (that goes for all of Cream but not Clapton) but you did great!

2 Likes
8 Likes

that’s great ! and I love this song and all the Leviathan album

3 Likes

Well done and awesome song to cover :slight_smile:

2 Likes