Post your covers! (2024)

Thanks!, yeah the fast pacing is tricky, i also spent nearly a month just building up my speed gradually while trying to keep the notes clean. Keep at it & you’ll get there.

5 Likes

Excellent first cover @HighlandBass ! Nice mix as well.

2 Likes

Had some time to kill today. Still fighting off a pinched nerve but was bored from being off work, so I figured I’d learn this and record. The timing had me for a spell with the off beats haha but I think it came out decent. Hope you enjoy my cover of The Police (Roxanne) https://youtu.be/8zzoc4iov5E?si=iZrWsI-P05UKwHrn

9 Likes

Excellent job!

4 Likes

James Brown - Papas Got a Brand New Bag

8 Likes

Pat Benatar - Le Bel Age (1985) bass cover

13 Likes

Awesome brother! I gave you a follow back on rumble!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the sub on YT, I subbed to your channel too!

2 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Absolutely!

1 Like

Great job!
I was just listening to Sabbath’s Heaven and Hell album.
Forgot how much I liked it.

2 Likes

Wowsa, that is very impressive for the 6-month mark.
Nice groove, laid back perfectly.

2 Likes

Great job on cover @1 @SteppenWolf
Great song choice, nice tone, groove pretty steady.
Very minor timing bits but honestly for cover #1 nothing to worry about - enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Well done again.
You will be unstoppable when you sort out your DAI and mixing!!!

3 Likes

I really envy the quantity of quality output you can do.
This is something I cannot master, takes me way to long to learn a song.

You may also consider cross posting this at the link below as it is a challenge song and will help others working through the challenge…

3 Likes

Thanks buddy! I am gonna try and figure out this audio interface thing in the next two weeks or so to make my videos better for sure! Thank you for your great comments I really do appreciate them a lot!!

2 Likes

Posted there just now sir!!

3 Likes

Great album! Mob Rules is my fave!

3 Likes

I have really enjoyed learning this song. This is like the third or forth song I’ve done from this album, they all tend to be bass forward, like it’s almost the lead. I am happy with where I am on my bass journey (other than not having a band to play in). This song is a bit of a challenge… it’s fast. Anyway.

AFI - Begging for Trouble

Directly copying from Barney:
I have been playing bass since March 2020
Moises used to remove original bass track
Play every day and post your covers here and you will make huge strides.

22 Likes

Very nice job @Paul_9207 but @barney’s not going to be happy when he sees you stole his bass :wink:

5 Likes