Post your covers! (2024)

Go to RUMBLE. No restrictions there

2 Likes

LENNY KRAVITZ - AGAIN https://youtu.be/lhl4cOlA1kg?si=TUBdtFeVfVBnL8r- For this video I used a bass, an amp, a tv, and an iPhone. Enjoy :blush:

6 Likes

Great job @ChrisoBass :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did someone say Disco? I bring you the Bee Gees!

Most tabs recommend playing at the end of the neck but the tone gets a bit weedy for disco IMO so I played around the 6th / 8th fret. I had to shift back to the first fret now and again but it’s not that hard…

Oh thanks to Edson Baretto for the tab - you can find him on YT

11 Likes

:metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Back to the Wall - Steve Earle

Probably my favorite Steve Earle song. Nothing fancy, but what a rocker! Thanks for listening.

9 Likes

A Northern Soul classic and originally recorded by Chuck Wood in 1967, this is the 1980 Dexys Midnight Runners’ version from the album, Searching for the Young Soul Rebels.

I couldn’t find a bass tab for this one, so improvised…

Dexys Midnight Runners - Seven Days Too Long

9 Likes

Nice one @ChrissoBass! Might be simple, but not easy. Good job hitting those off beats.

2 Likes

Please all head over to this thread for a very special collab cover for our very own @PamPurrs

Didn’t want anyone to miss it.
Collab cover is in first post, full versions of contributors are being posted as well.

10 Likes

I just can’t stop watching this. I am so touched by this effort by all of you. I think you have helped to stop the cancer.

10 Likes

I think I speak for us all when I say we were super happy to do this for you, and to give something back for what you’ve brought to all of us, Pam !

7 Likes

I’m gonna have to start listening to Cake.
This was fantastic!

3 Likes

Very well done man!
Nice pickin’

3 Likes

Great job!

4 Likes

Holy crap that was fabulous.

3 Likes

Great playing as usual!
I wasn’t digging the tone though for the tune. I bit too aggressive for me. YMMV

2 Likes

Sounded great to me!
Well done!!!

2 Likes

Wow. Never heard this before, and I’m a huge Prince fan.

You did this song great justice.
Just perfect.
…and I hate Wild Thing. Lolol

3 Likes

Wow is this thread ever on fire!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

This was GREAT!!!

1 Like

chug-a-lishous!

1 Like