Post your covers! (2024)

I was not aware you were on the forum, @ConstantineBass . Big congrats for your bass playing and your YT channel which is truelly impressive. Keep on groovin’ !

4 Likes

Thanks man… I hope I did! LOL

3 Likes

Constantine is a living legend as far as I’m concerned. A literal encyclopedia of classic bass lines performed with conviction.

3 Likes

He’s one of the OG, no nonsense players that knows how to serve the song and represent it with respect.

3 Likes

Absolutly. Exactly what is asked to a bass player, actually.

2 Likes

50 Songs Challenge Song no 43: Black Sabbath - Iron Man

Okay, my first cover post of 2024! I have a bunch of info on this cover in the 50 Songs section of the forum if you want to check over there. Song 43 - "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath - #5 by cheeze_pizza

Hope you enjoy!

16 Likes

Well done Scott! Good song to wake up with.

4 Likes

I didn’t know you were here either. Your channel was a real inspiration for me my first year on the bass.

5 Likes

Thanks Jerry! Getting ones daily recommended dose of Sabbath is important! :joy:

4 Likes

Great tone on this one! The new bass sounds amazing. Your playing was spot on from my end!

3 Likes

Thanks Glenn! Glad you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Great job!

3 Likes

Here goes my first cover. Got hooked to this bassline when i first heard this song, had to cover it. Was a bit challenging as my first song but became manageable with time. Would love some constructive criticism :slightly_smiling_face::

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole Bass Cover

15 Likes

Great job man, especially for a first cover!

5 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

This is not correct. Private is just that, private - only if logged into your account. Unlisted is only who you share a link with. You cannot get around copyright nonsense.

Nope. Not anymore. Crackdown a few months ago from record companies. Everything I had there is no longer visible to others. You will never see another Beatles cover. Sad.

2 Likes

congrats on your first cover @SteppenWolf , that’s not the easiest song and you did a great job at it !

oh crap.

4 Likes

Ok so in case anyone wonders, I’m not swaying back and forth to show off any dance skills, I’ve been fighting a pinched nerve in my back since Monday. It was a wonder I even got this done tbh. Feels like an icepick jammed into my back muscle. Anyway, here’s my first bass cover of 2024. Hope you enjoy it! Still haven’t gotten my audio interface set up so sound quality is what it is. Happy Sunday! The Cars (Drive) https://youtu.be/tqHXigYaQrc?si=lE4YqoKWl1ca0dV5

10 Likes

may I kindly remind :

3 Likes

Edited my post to reflect that sir. Sorry bout dat

3 Likes