Post your covers! (2019-2022)

Great song @bernds64,
Toto were a great band👍
I bet Boz Scaggs was sad to see them move on and do their own thing.
Nice cover😎
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Nice cover @JerryP,
Good effort on using a pick, that’s something different, provides for a completely different sound.
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Nice cover Pam @PamPurrs,
Another really nice production, Van Morrison’s music is iconic.
Enjoyed it :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Another nice grungy cover @terb, if you say the pick ups where playing up, they fitted in well with the style of music😎
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Thanks Brian. When I do my covers I try to do something new as part of the learning process. The pick and the short scale was this cover’s “lesson”.
Thanks again for the kind words.

5 Likes

Been a fair few weeks since I posted a cover (or anything, actually). So, here’s a very quick n’ dirty cover of Jet’s “Are You Gonna Be My Girl?”

• Serek Midwestern 2;
  • RME Fireface UC;
  • Reaper.

https://youtu.be/aaT_3HQ8f4M

21 Likes

Killer! Just threw it a like.

4 Likes

Thanks. Glad you could see it. I have a “Blocked in Some Countries” email just come in from the 'Tube …

4 Likes

Absolutely nailed it @sfadams :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Great job @sfadams!

4 Likes

great cover @sfadams ! played with a few early attacks but also with a lot of energy, that’s what we expect for this kind of song :grin:

6 Likes

Very nice @sfadams

4 Likes

Excellent cover! Huge bonus points for the epic mean mugging bass face you stare down the camera with during those two parts where you nail those intricate riffs.

5 Likes

Great attitude in your playing @sfadams,
Plenty of getting around the fret board.
Nice work​:+1::sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Hell yes @sfadams !

5 Likes

I love the cover Jerry!

4 Likes

Thanks @Conor. Are you a fan of The Beatles?

5 Likes

I am indeed, Taxman is on my shortlist of songs to learn :smiley:

3 Likes

OK BassBuzzers… it’s that time of year again for Holiday songs so I did this cover for the season.
I transcribed this myself using Transcribe! and Yamaha’s Chord Tracker. If I made any errors in the transcription, please let me know. Also, let me know about the audio mix. I had a concern or two about it, but I went with it anyway. Enjoy!

14 Likes

Great cover @JerryP
Mix sounds fine here.

4 Likes