Righty-vs-Lefty Percentage On The Forum

Hi! I’m a lefty player, which way do you play?

• Right Handed
  • Left Handed

0 voters

1 Like

Interesting concept because as a right hander its actually my weaker left hand doing all the hard work

5 Likes

Same here! Even something as random yet simple as wiggling my fingers seems so much faster on my right hand.

1 Like

I’m a LEFTY and I have thought the same thing. I was thinking the fingering or fretboard work should be done by my dominant hand… go figure. I have a buddy that plays bass and is a righty, it’s tough to chug through single notes on his bass. Our bodies and minds work in mysterious ways.

3 Likes

Bass right
Rifle both

3 Likes

I play bass righty. I do just about everything righty with the exception of a few things. When I was in archery, I couldn’t hit a bullseye to save my life, but when my archer coach switched me to a left handed bow, I hit the bullseye every time. Weird.
I shoot my guns righty.
I can shoot pool either righty or lefty, which makes me a fierce competitor on the tables.

4 Likes

That is a very useful ability.
My eldest daughter is right handed but shoots a mean .22 with her left. Very handy when we used to do a lot of bunny shooting out of my 4x4
I too did a lot of archery in my younger days and have considered taking up bow hunting again as I’m no longer allowed firearms of my own

2 Likes

We have a good amount of leftys it seems!

yep i always wondered that myself and considered learning left handed so my dominant hand could do all the fretting. however i have NO rythmn in my left hand. i still have a proclem coordinating both hands to the same string sometimes. LOL

3 Likes