Rumble LT40 manual pdf needed

Hi, all. My “like new” LT40 Fender digital amp came without a manual (only a one-page set-up chart). I found Mustang 25 and Rumble (tube) 40 manuals at Fender’s site, but when I e-mailed them (twice now) for the right one, they sent links at first to one and then the other. But not the one I needed. So I gave up inquiring at the h/q. I also have found Rumble LT25, but not the LT40 modular. I cannot find any pdf online. Can anyone provide a link?

P.S. Seems odd Fender’s site has incomplete manual archives. I tried other manual sites but none of them have the right one; I want info on the encoder.

P.P.S. For the fun of it, as I have only a very secondhand bass, if anyone has a link to a Jazz MIM 1995-type manual, I’d like to see it. Cannot find that either.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find any information about an Rumble LT40. Are you sure it is not the Rumble Studio 40? It’s a 40W digital amp, so it might be that one :thinking:
There are some user manuals available on this page for that model:

3 Likes

Same here. @DrJLMurphy maybe you can post some pictures and we can help identify what have.

3 Likes

It looks as if this is the digital 40…when I scanned my eye over the title, as it lacked the LT, I figured it was the Rumble tube. I stand corrected, but it’s still odd that digital studio 40a model is listed with 15 amp models and 40 effects when my LT tota!s 100 nifty encoder settings preset. I guess that’s what the LT may add to the basic model, who knows? Price is the same on the site it seems, illogically. Thanks as at least it’s a manual closer to my model than any other Fender, logically.

2 Likes

@joergkutter I thought we had a thread on BassBuzz dedicated to the Fender Studio 40 but I can’t seem to find it. So many people have this amp, we should have a place where folks can share settings. Am I missing something or am I thinking of the LT 25 thread?

@DrJLMurphy Here is the manual… OM_2376XXX000_Rumble_Studio_40_Stage_800_Rev_A_ENGLISH.pdf (fmicassets.com)
Here is the addendum…
OM_2376XXX000_2018_Rumble_Stage_Studio_Addendum_ENGLISH.pdf (fmicassets.com)

Is this what you were looking for?

4 Likes

I appreciate your efforts, Jorg. These manuals are far closer to the LT40 but not identical. I did a search here on the BB forums before I posted my query. Still scratching my head why an exact Rumble LT 40 manual is not clearly named…

3 Likes

Hm, yeah, we thought about it… exactly for the purpose of sharing settings etc., but then I guess we never set up such a thread and/or weren’t sure how to actually share those settings (format, syntax, …). That said, I haven’t been actively keeping up to date with Fender amps, so I don’t think I even heard of the LT25/LT40.

That was Eric (@eric.kiser) who dug those out, @DrJLMurphy :smile:

Just a thought: sometimes identical products are named differently in different regions of the world (for whatever reasons) - could that be the case with the LT40 as well?

2 Likes

The owner’s manual clearly states that “Rumble Studio 40/Stage 800 comes with 100 sequentially numbered presets, and users can create and add even more”. Please note that the number of amp sims and effects is something different than the number of presets. You can combine different amp sims and effects (and possibly other settings as well) and then store them as presets for easy access. Make sense?

I think it’s the Rumble Studio 40 you’ve got there… As far as I know, there is no such thing as a Rumble LT 40, which would explain why you can’t find a manual for it. Are you sure it says “LT 40” on the model plate?

2 Likes

I think I got it, Mike_NL. now. Not sure why I got LT stuck in my head, perhaps because I’d been looking at the Rumble 25 before I decided to upgrade. But a list of all those settings would be nice to have had inside the manual–it lists a few…

1 Like