Seriously, can we talk about TEMU!

My wife and my sister ordered a few things and they were delivered a few times last week and I read one of the comment about shop like a billionaire, never paid much mind, lol.

Then I went and looked, the next thing I know, I had well quite a few things in the cart, :joy:. It’s pretty fun.

2 Likes

They keep sending me 50% off over 50 usd with free shipping. They know exactly how to hit me where i live. But is this what being a billionaire feels like? I had it way over-rated… It actually just feels pretty normal.

2 Likes

Lets see what you actually receive. Normal practice is to send something completely worthless and unrelated to your address via a trackable method. when you get said item- a pick, for example- and complain to your credit card company they will do nothing as the tracking shows that your item has been delivered. The main ones I’ve found to be reliable for actually getting your stuff are Banggood, AliExpress and Wish.

2 Likes

Yikes. I hope I got my stuffs right.

Funny I just saw a little newsfeeds about an Amazon driver who’s been stealing packages and sell it then use the money to get a Lamborghini, lol.

3 Likes

I’m sure there’s way more than one.

4 Likes

the less i know about this, the better :laughing:

4 Likes

I started getting Temu ads on Facebook- always skeptical about these things

2 Likes

My girl uses temu a lot for t shirts and such. Ive used it for led lights. My tool partner at the job uses them regularly. I’ve never heard of them not sending items-but look close, especially with clothes. Check the sizing charts.

3 Likes

Yes. This happened to me. They sent me something completely useless. It could not possibly have been mistaken for what I actually ordered. It’s a shame because a few years ago when I ordered stuff from Chinese suppliers on Ebay the correct product always arrived. Now we so often seem to be cheated by Chinese suppliers.

2 Likes

I use AliExpress all the time. They’re a multi billion dollar Chinese version of Amazon and don’t pay the seller until you’ve confirmed that the item has arrived and you’re happy with it. They’ll also refund you if the item doesn’t arrive (has happened twice with me in the last few years).

2 Likes

Agree with everything you said about ordering from Ali Express and is the reason I only order from Amazon and EBay - primarily Amazon - now. :+1:

2 Likes