"Share some good music" Friday

Ok that song is super familiar. Didn’t know the show though, I was from west coast US where we had… nothing like that, at the time.

1 Like

Can you link me to where you talk about this please?
I have an (as yet unused) BD121 and I’d be seriously interested in reading about it :+1:

1 Like

We’ve talked about it in a few places, mostly @terb and I, usually in the “My First Pedalboard” and “Zoom effects processors” topics.

3 Likes

you can use the search function because the BDI21 talks are pretty scattered !

2 Likes

Yep!

In the mean time, this is a good start. @terb is right, it sounds functionally identical to a BDDI :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thanks guys.

Am I to take it you quite like the BD121 though?

1 Like

I don’t own one yet but given that it sounds just like a BDDI at a price of $30… I’m going to get one at some point :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean it sounds just like a SansAmp Howard?
Yeah I got one purely because of the giveaway price too. I got mine boxed hardly used off ebay for around £18

1 Like

Yep, the video I just posted is it A/B with a SansAmp BDDI.

1 Like

Oh soz I missed that. I’ll watch it now.
Thanks.

2 Likes

To all my fellow Queen and John Deacon fans. Here’s a nice tribute to the great, but always underrated Deacon.

4 Likes

In my Top 3.

3 Likes

Nice decal there, @howard!

However, as the initiator and self-appointed guardian of this thread, I have to ask you gentlemen to take the amp talk to the appropriate threads here in the forum :smile:Thx!

5 Likes

I totally agree PamPurrs, John Deacon is the sh!t (I’m a big time Queen fan).

2 Likes

Sorry just to post the video, but I figured there was really nothing to say…mideastern vibe with the lead at the beginning…kinda cool. I wish Uli Jon woulda stuck around an album or two longer sometimes.

1 Like

@PamPurrs Great share! I think we need a dedicated thread for historical videos like this.

2 Likes

Interesting placement of the thumb rest

A bit of Funaná from the Cape Verde islands

Paul

6 Likes

:+1: for the topic of the song and obviously for the very practical bass that you can’t even carry in a Honda Civic.

3 Likes