"Share some good music" Friday

Orange link

1 Like

:disappointed:

1 Like

Iā€™ve posted things before that only appeared as an orange link. Sometimes the forum doesnā€™t recognize it.

1 Like

I think it only works with URLs like ā€œyoutube.comā€ and not ā€œyoutu.beā€.

1 Like

Hmm. I guess thatā€™s a task Iā€™ll have to work on next week when I get back to the office.

1 Like

I like Jinjer. well not everything. did not like the last disk at all. I like the good Jinjer.

1 Like

Didnā€™t we have Jinjer before?? Anyway, looks like you got post #666 in this thread - wicked!

3 Likes

I very probably already posted some Jinjer stuff, but not this song I think.

how do you see I have the #666 post ? it would be so cool, even if Iā€™m not at all in those kind of stuff :grin: just, you know, there is only one 666th post, all the Iron Maiden stuff, well yeah for some reason Iā€™d like to have this one :grin:

2 Likes

I had this issue at one point, hereā€™s how to make sure it posts the video, regardless of the url:

When youā€™re posting, click on the upload button, as if youā€™re going to upload a pic or something, then click the button next to ā€œFrom the webā€, then, put that url into the space. Itā€™ll then show up!

3 Likes

@terb is 666!

There is a counter on the right hand side or you can compare by counting up from this post being 670.

2 Likes

That is one BadAss blues space man! How the hell does he get that tone with his guitar? If all guitars sounded like that I may have wanted to play one.

not sure how you see Iā€™m 666 but, yeah, thatā€™s f*cking fine for me :metal:

the old Iron Maiden stuff are pure genius. one day weā€™ll have to show our vinyl disc collections ā€¦ I have a few Iron Maiden ones :grin: I love the two first albums sooooo muuuuuch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

about the little text after our names, I donā€™t want the ā€œregularā€ thing but a ā€œ666 post ownerā€ would be fine :grin: just kidding

5 Likes

Seriously Grooovy.

Thanks You!!!

Holy *******, Iā€™m in the 666 thing !

Iron Maiden and Killers are really two major records. for me itā€™s the point where metal splits from rock, thatā€™s a pretty huge thing.

2 Likes

So I started with the bassist that put me down the path. Now the bassist that will keep me on the path for a lifetimeā€¦

4 Likes

Nice overdriven bass here from one of my favorite bands to see live.

1 Like

Take some time and listen to one of the greatest rock operas ever written, in the meantime have a little taster of Phil Lynottā€™s part in the original recording.

This album is so evocative for me; reminding me of the whole family listening to this on a Sunday afternoon in the 1970s. I have a mint condition vinyl copy and was listening to it as I worked the other day - the only downside is having to get up every 25 minutes when the side ends.

2 Likes

Good tip, @Vik . . . :+1:

Iā€™ve occasionally had a problem with posting a link.

Iā€™ll try this the next time I do. Cheers, Joe

1 Like

The Number of the Bassā€¦

1 Like