"Share some good music" Friday

That’ great @terb, I’m on my second listen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

omg pam i have to admit i love phil to i love the sound of the toms in this song i love the sound of toms period but in this song it just oozes that beautiful sound blended with leland locking that sweet deep backbeat i have loved this song since the 1st time i heard it on miami vice

3 Likes

OK, this is not for the faint-hearted. It is especially not for those who think they can play the guitar half decent.

Fornicatin’ unpleasant place to spend your afterlife, this Josh Meader guy (that’s the guitar guy on this track) knows how it’s done.

To be released on June 1.

4 Likes

For some reason, this got snowed under. I like this!

IMHO, Phil Collins has been a drum innovator for at least two decades, and arguably one of the two most technically proficient progressive rock drummers too.

And Leland Sklar is famous for his efficiency of motion across the fretboard. He is a phenomenon!

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Kind of reminds me of Tori Amos.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen an audiotree session that was anything less than great, but this one is exceptionally good:

That Dingwall. Give it to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice!

Hehe… but it is a fiver, @howard!

1 Like

It’s cool, I’d trade it for a 4 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

industrial metal at its best :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh yeah :sunglasses:

A live recording from a one-of-a-kind live performance by two local bands. Some will certainly enjoy it :metal: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Had to be done as I’m currently trying to master this.

5 Likes

Hah. My first concert, as barely a teen, with that song pair opening on the Screaming for Vengeance tour.

3 Likes

Good old Rob Halford . . . :slight_smile:

5 Likes

He’s still got it :slight_smile:

Apparently Ian Hill rocks a Spector LX4.

Basically, the bass the Warwick Streamer was based on :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Priest were my brothers first big concert too ! I had to have him come along with me :weary: Think it was way back in 1980 :scream:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see them for their (reported) 50th anniversay tour :metal:
It’s gonna be a long wait though…

5 Likes

Oh I hope that happens :pray:
Wonder if they’ll tour Australia though ?

2 Likes