Shopping for a swimsuit

With summer just around the corner, I decided to go online and shop for a new swimsuit. The 2020 swimwear fashions have changed considerably since last year.

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha! It’s becoming so “normal” now for everyone to have a mask, that people that don’t have masks get looked at funny. This could be one of those jokes that actually becomes a reality, for all we know!

3 Likes

I would love it if that happened. I’ve always liked the mask culture here. When you’re sick, you wear a mask. It’s just nice and civilized :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I agree, however, here in the states masks are impossible to find.

3 Likes

Sold out everywhere, can’t get them here either.

They are being hoarded by silly people. The idea of the (normal, non-N95) mask is that it prevents you from spreading something you have to others; they are good at catching cough and sneeze droplets, but they don’t do much keep virii out. So by hoarding the masks you go against your own best interests, since you really want others to be wearing them.

5 Likes

i guess i should explain my laughing i saw this and my 1st thought was of a runway model and a announcer in the back ground " introducing our new line for 20/20 this is the cardigan line which includes our not so water proof mask lol

3 Likes

No explanation necessary. It was meant to make people laugh.

2 Likes

I can’t shake the notion that worn the other way up, this might be more ‘interesting’. More of a thong & swim cap sort of vibe. The middle is still covered.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes