Short Love

ACTUALLY I kid. I’m at work right now and my wife texted me to go to the building lobby? And there was a delivery guy, she bought me dinner. awwww :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Let you never say a bad thing about her again?
Unless it is poisoned.

4 Likes

hmm…

sniffs food

3 Likes

Oh my that MM is WOW :star_struck:!

2 Likes
3 Likes

nice info on strings:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Just like mine. Nice, and I sold my SR400 tonight, so it is my last Ibanez now.

3 Likes

And last Orange Bass, I just thought about that, oh no. off to get the EBMM Orange Stingray…

2 Likes

Not happening if we don’t have pics :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Still waiting for my 1st one but already in love with the next beauty.

8 Likes

Ooohhh

3 Likes

Finally got my hands on the Mikro I bought what seems like an eternity ago after it’s been sat in a distribution centre about 25kms from me for a week :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
First impressions after realising that the seller had charged me double what they should have are pretty good. Seems a funny little beastie but certainly bangs out the sounds well enough. I’ll have a bit longer play about with it tonight :+1:

5 Likes

double price, that is not good. hope you REALLY like it.
I do like mine, it is fun.

4 Likes

I’m hoping so . It was still an alright deal BUT the postage pushed it back up towards the top end for what I realistically paid if not a little more

3 Likes

Okay I’ve had a couple of hours playtime and I’ve got to say it’s great fun :+1: I totally get why guitarists would love it as a bass to use for adding to recordings.
My only gripe is the strings. I’m a flat wound snob :joy:So I will be on the hunt for a set so any advice would be gratefully accepted

4 Likes

I wonder if string variety for that thing will be tough to track down. Though I guess a normal short scale set would work if they taper soon enough.

4 Likes

That’s my concern @howard.
Google search here we go and possibly a call to the Bass Centre in Melbourne

3 Likes

Okay so La Bella make a special string for the Hofner Violin bass which will also work very nicely for 30” scale basses so I’ve ordered a set and if they’re not right for the Ibanez they should fit my lawsuit era Gibson :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Go up a few posts to find a useful link on shorty strings.

4 Likes