Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

My last few dogs have come from pounds, and I swear they remember and are grateful. They are the best dogs.

8 Likes

14 Likes

So, @saxybill1 - is there a favorite?

6 Likes
  1. List item

Cream 2000s MIM Fender W/Seymour Duncan QP pups
    Black Squier W/EMG GZR pups
    Fender Victor Bailey Acoustic
    Sunburst 64 Reissue MIM Fender
    Red Black burst Squier PJ W/EMG GZR pups (real beater with a BadAss neck)
    Green Gretsch Electricromatic short scale (30”)

Josh during a lesson pause. He makes some silly faces and hand gestures sometimes.
And my Road Dog [Geezer] “Butler”.

17 Likes

Cool family and great practice space!
Man, I need some hats.

3 Likes

This…

2 Likes

Just a fantastic looking bass.

1 Like

I currently have 3 rescues and one tracking bloodhound. I paid dearly for the BH to track people (lost elderly/children). Had to pull him due to seizures. I do consider him a rescue now though. My wife’s a veterinarian. If it wasn’t for that he’d have been returned and been fostered around.
Don’t know how many rescue cats we currently have. People bring them to my wife to be “put down” for dumb things. If the animal isn’t ready she’ll bring them home and we’ll rehome or keep them.
All animals know. Horses are especially aware. Got several of those too.
Not chickens. They don’t give a damn.

Beautiful dog there. Glad it likes the snow. We (animals, wife and myself) don’t ever want to see it again.

5 Likes

Amen to that!

2 Likes

lol we respect your decision but fundamentally disagree about snow :sunglasses:

8 Likes

So, I’m trying to figure out how to take pics of it right next to my brand new pool (literally, we just filled it up for the first time ever like 2 weeks ago), and I’m not having the best of luck because of sunlight and iPhone camera. Here’s the best I’ve got so far, but I’m going to try again later in the day:

It’s a 2015 (I think, this model was made and sold after the Kiesel switch, but for the first year or two it was still sold under the Carvin name) X44 Xccelerator.

I freakin’ love this bass. It sounds beautiful, it feels awesome, and it looks amazing.

19 Likes

Nice pic and nice color combo there, @JustTim . . . :+1:

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes

Nice bass and nice pool! When is the pool party?

5 Likes
3 Likes

Beautiful - now we know where the CA live hang will be

4 Likes

Really nice looking bass

4 Likes

Yesterday was a busy day, sold 2 guitars, took a ride onto the mainland and visited the guitar store, picked up a rumble 100, and found this little beauty on the wall in the used section for a couple hundred.

LTD B204

Ash body, spalted maple top with a hint of tiger stripe. Love the bridge, string through body or quick string (not sure what you call it, the strings don’yt have to get pulled through all the way). really solid little bass, probably my next project bass when the mood strikes. Notr messing much with my streams.

For an entry level bass there’s a lot to like. I have a B206 which I also like, but that’s a long term project.

I’m down a bass from where I started yesterday, and up $50 after all is said and done. Busy day

16 Likes

That’s gorgeous. I couldn’t have passed that up either.
Esp does nice spalted maple.

4 Likes

I really dig the 6-bolt neck pattern. It looks so… beefy.

7 Likes

The bass feels really solid in your hands. Plays nicely too

4 Likes