Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

Now that’s very nice

7 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

This is my new bass! It’s a Fender Player Precision Limited Edition with an ebony fretboard. I’m loving it so far!

25 Likes

Nice!! There is something special about that Fender esthetic. How do you feel playing it?

4 Likes

So I bought ( hint: my father ) bought me Schecter Diamond Series Omen Extreme 5 in December/November and I like it.
:grinning:
And only $400
i had to take 2 pictures, i have a pc Xd
WIN_20220615_15_10_30_Pro

9 Likes

WIN_20220615_15_12_06_Pro

I did this one again because i turned on the light
WIN_20220615_15_12_12_Pro

15 Likes

Welcome, @thunderstorm74. Cool bass! Glad you’re with us.

4 Likes

thx :stuck_out_tongue: you too

5 Likes

Welcome @thunderstorm74 !

4 Likes

It feels great! It feels lighter than my Jazz bass, which is nice for my back. I was worried about the neck being fatter (it is) because I had convinced myself when I was younger that I needed slender necks. After playing this and a few other basses, I actually like a beefier neck now. I have very long fingers, so I don’t feel like I’m tripping over myself. Also feels nicer with a pick when I play with one.

The tone is great. It has some nice punch and grit when I want it, but it can also sound warm and mellow.

7 Likes

Tonight I learned that my Schecter Elite SLS will work until the battery drops to 4.5 volts. Thankfully I learned this while practicing at home and not in the middle of a church service.

6 Likes

I’ve posted this one before but it’s worth a repost.
My limited edition BassBuzz Signature Fender P Bass:

19 Likes

You are a trend setting @RuknRole

16 Likes

… and here it is!

27 Likes

It’s got Pam class and it’s got Pam style

8 Likes

Nice!

7 Likes

Cool! How does it play and sound compared to an electric bass?

6 Likes

Very cool. I prefer this white version.

5 Likes

Great work Sara!!!

Looks fantastic @PamPurrs

5 Likes

It actually sounds and plays more like a double bass; that’s the whole idea of an EUB. :grinning:

7 Likes