Show Us Your Basses (Part 2)

If you are anywhere close you’re ALWAYS welcome.

5 Likes

Absolutely!

4 Likes

Congratulations @booker_t!

Your Fodera collection is shockingly… awesome. :sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

It really is gorgeous.

7 Likes

Congrats @booker_t ! That Fodera is gorgeous! When will we hear it in action?

7 Likes

@JerryP, trying to nail down my “breakout” song… I should be coming to a Bassbuzz theater near you real soon.

12 Likes

salivating patiently in the front row

6 Likes

@booker_t About the single/dual coil switch, can that be set different for each pickup?

5 Likes

They can’t be set differently, you can switch from humbucker to the noise free single coil sound.

6 Likes

What is the black wood on the yin and Yang. Is it ebony? The pearl inlays logo is stunning. This is one of those bass that would take a few weeks just to get over the initial aesthetic awe and then you can get down to business. Lol.

5 Likes

The Booker T signature bass!

5 Likes

@Al1885 the black painted yin yang, I’ll assume is just painted over the maple top. The finish is acrylic satin. Satin is Fodera’s preferred finish. As a matter of fact, shortly after I bought the pictured blue P bass with the nitro finish, it became and is still unavailable in gloss. Other models still offer nitro of course.

6 Likes

Very cool, @booker_t. I prefer satin finishes. I have one on my custom now, and the one on order will be satin, too.

4 Likes

The imperfection of the spalted is what makes this so strikingly beautiful.

7 Likes

Looking forward to your new one landing.

4 Likes

Still waiting on my Sirena Pistolera.
I was supposed to receive in January but builder had a few setbacks. Starting to come together now.

IMG_1783

IMG_1784

13 Likes

Map from Thousand Oaks to Fillmore
That’s beautiful. Now, I remember when you first placed that order. My offer still stands. I still have my box and could get it to you about a month after I pick it up.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I felt so guilty when you ordered it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Don’t feel guilty. I do call it the Wombat though.

5 Likes