Show Us Your Basses (Part 2)

Thanks @MikeC I can’t wait to see the built video too, lol.

I’ve having tons of fun with the IEMs. Listening to gear through music is just a bliss, lol. Gotta brushed up my playing before this “Petite” arrives at my shed. Hope it sounds as good as it looks.

4 Likes

Thanks @Al1885 :grinning:

3 Likes

I just treated myself to this new bass which I’ve only had a couple of days and absolutely love already!

19 Likes

linked to short love thread. exceptional :star2:

2 Likes

Do you make bass from scratch? That’s pretty amazing.

3 Likes

Absolutely…not, lol

these guys made it for me. They also made these 2 for me.

they also made this for Nate

7 Likes

I just watched the Spring bass and Soace bass videos last night.

3 Likes

I’m a beginner at trying to upload a picture. I have a Yamaha Bass, model BB234 in a vintage white colorway. Affordable, and comfortable for me in starting out

5 Likes

Tick the “upload” button in the editor and select the picture you want to add to your post:

2 Likes

Getting back into bass a little, here are two of mine I have. Just completed the ubass kit from MGB, the other is my five string Michael Kelly I’ve had since high school. My third bass isn’t in the picture but it is an Epiphone jazz bass that I got when I was 15. Seems like a century ago!

14 Likes

I’ve got the same bass and love it. Really solid for the price

2 Likes

Here’s my basses, I was lucky and managed to find the k5 second hand so I snatched it up.

I’ve also been allowed to have my gear in the living room which was a shock.

16 Likes

Wow, the day arrived! Just picked up my first bass guitar: an Ibanez SR1350B + Rumble 40 (practice) + Rumble 500 (stage; not pictured). Thus starts my collection, though I think it will grow slower than most. :smile: I want to get the most out of this instrument before I even consider buying another one.

I can’t stop looking at it. Is that normal? It’s just sitting here in my living room and…it’s mine. All mine! :smile:

28 Likes

Totally normal. That bass is stunning. :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

Well… you should be playing it :wink:

Congrats!!

5 Likes

Normal? No. Familiar? Yes :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Oh I am! It sounds soooo good! I think…I think I’m in love!

3 Likes

Haha! Touché! :rofl:

3 Likes

Very very nice.

3 Likes

Super nice. I feel some Hayes Carll coming on the jukebox.

4 Likes