Show us your first bass!

That’s a real shame, @sruth1975 . . . :rage: . . . sorry to hear that . . :neutral_face:

5 Likes

New users, any basses you want to show us? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, wow, first bass ever? I don’t have it anymore, so here’s a generic internet picture of it:

tud1afjxvofoxicwbiwe

Epiphone Accu-Bass, circa… '91 or so.

6 Likes

nice cream white!

2 Likes

Oof, I wish I had kept it, but instead I foolishly destroyed and junked it during an attempt to refinish it when I was young and stupid :rofl: It was some J bass copy from a company called Mako.

Jelly of the rest of you that have yours :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well this is an easy one since I’ve only owned it for a few days…

Cort Action PJ - not the most expensive but I’m incredibly happy with it for my first bass! We all have to start out somewhere, after all…

10 Likes

Schecter CV4. Good bass, never became one with it

5 Likes

Yamaha TRBX304. Great bass, can’t beat it for a first bass. Liked it so much I replaced it with a TRBX604, which is still one of my two all around favorites after owning six basses over time.

10 Likes

I like the two-tone red!

2 Likes

That’s just lighting. It’s solid candy-apple red.

2 Likes

Oh , see that now. Still cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

High five, I have an identical one :smile:

4 Likes

:raised_hand: Yaas - I really love it and for a beginner it’s perfect. If I keep this going one day I’ll invest in something else, but for now I’m very happy with her!

3 Likes

Me too, same color and everything! Was my first (and only) new, “proper” bass. Had it for a year and a half, still love it!

2 Likes

My first. P bass

9 Likes

My first bass bought new at a local shop just after New Years 2022. Yamaha BB234 Natural.
After playing it for a bit and delving into B2B, I decided to put on a set of flatwounds (D’Addario ECB81 XL Chromes) on it and do my first ever setup (helped by some excellent YT vids).
I’m hooked.

13 Likes

8 Likes

That matte black headstock is :star_struck:

2 Likes

BB734A has similar headstock but with extruded logo and dark tuners. Love this bass (sound and looks). A bit heavy but tolerable for me

7 Likes

It really is a fantastic line of basses.

2 Likes