Show us your tattoos

Looking GREAT @Mac , was great work.
I hope it was worth cancelling with that other dick head and finding a better artist that was willing to treat you like the client you deserve to be treated like.

2 Likes

This new guy is great and from the right background if you know what I mean. Decent music in the studio too which is a bonus.
Back again in 2 weeks for shading and start my full back piece :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, well, the charge they are trying to get me on is basically a manslaughter sales case. Needles to say, I did n’t do it. But they think they ha enough evidence on me to serve me a federal indictment.
I don’t even sell drugs. I am a heavy, and I mean heavy as heavy can be user, when I am in active addiction, but I don’t like to sell my done, I like to keep it all for myself.

2 Likes

I’ll be praying to the gods for you @T_dub
I hate trumped up charges and wrongful accusations in the name of reaching target arrests

2 Likes

Nice Mac. How does it feel to get tattood on your scalp?

3 Likes

The front of the head is bloody painful but the rest is pretty much on par with most tattoos @Paul . I think the inside of my bicep was more painful especially up towards my arm pit.
Not experienced rib or stomach tattoos yet. But they’re on the list but apparently painful

2 Likes

You guys are heavy hitters!

I have one. Got it when I was 18 and stationed in Korea after a night of drinking too much Soju! LOL

It’s definitely had better days. It’s all deformed and faded now.

2 Likes

Is that Calvin? Awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is the WORST, never again. I will cover my whole body before going back here to add to the ones on both arms here.

2 Likes

I am not a tat guy (big surprise, I am sure), but that looks very intricate! A pity you don’t get to enjoy it yourself really :wink:

Yea it used to be Calvin. Now not sure. LOL

2 Likes

My avatar would be a cool Bass Clef tattoo. You have my consent to use it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Really. I expected the armpit to hurt, but in the end it kind of tickled. I was all tensed up, expecting the worse, but when it was done, I was like “that’s it”?

Most painful was back of my calf for sure.
Second was on my chest my my collar bone. It was not so bad at first, but it got worse and worse to where I was saying “geez, are you fucking done yet”?

Then was my back. Again it was not so bad in and of itself, but it was over 7 hours in a chair, sitting in it backwards, leaning forward on the backrest. It was good for the outline, and shading, but by the time the color was grinding in, over and over, the last 2 hours were really bad.
But it was at a tattoo convention, and he was entering the PC in the contest at the end of the day. It took 4th place IIRC.

It was in Feb, around Chinese New Year, and the year of the monkey, so now I got a Monkey on my back. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can’t remember if I showed that one in this thread yet or not

EDIT: green is a fucked up color. It takes a lot of layers to get it to stick

7 Likes

That is worthy of a touch up. It can be touched up to look like it is new, and probably not as much as as doing a full new tattoo.
Of course if you don’t like it, you can do a cover up.

Be warned, there is something addicting about that needle tho.
One tat turns into tow or three, or one little one ends up being a full sleeve. :wink:

3 Likes

So what started this thread? Was it the banana tattoo?
I would love to know the backstory on that one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Josh has answered that question in the forums somewhere. Good luck searching for it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I had a tattoo on the bottom of my back boy did that hurt… The guy who did it said id sat better than most guys that came in lol… I thought it would be the same as the one I had on my hip didnt hurt really I was suprised… Great tats @Mac look awesome!

3 Likes

So what’s better than looking at tattoos on BassBuzz you ask?

Well looking at tattoos and bass of course!

3 Likes

I think there’s a pool going …

Is that a banana tattoo on your arm?

2 Likes

You’re not wrong there @T_dub
I always end up booking my next session as I’m leaving the tattooist. COVID buggered things up here for a while though.
Pain is a lot easier to deal with than boredom. I do get so bored after about 10 minutes :joy:

1 Like