Nice!

1 Like

Nice job!

2 Likes

Sounds great!

2 Likes

Great job @groaner !

1 Like

I’m bouncing around a bit in the 50 songs list - This one was really fun to play and a pretty chill bass line overall.

I decided to let the H pickup solo this one. So I popped the switch on my Jino bass and dialed the preamp down quite a bit. That H pickup is HOT HOT HOT!

I used the Darkglass Microtubes 500v2 with XLR Out to Volt 276 and then to Garageband. Video recorded with OBS. Original bass removed with Moises.ai. I brought it all together in iMovie.

Thanks for watching!

2 Likes

Sounding really good man, you’re totally on fire in the challenge.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @John_E - I really appreciate the feedback. :smiley:

I’m hoping to nail All Star over the weekend!

1 Like

Here is my With or without you, hope you like it.:slight_smile: https://youtu.be/HOg1nvZnhOY?si=7mJ_EIWNjCgUFpau

3 Likes

Nice work. What happened at 3:24? :wink:

1 Like

My bad videoedit skills:-)

2 Likes

I use Imovie (I don’t know what use). But if you’ve got a splice between two different videos i.e you recorded it again because the light is different in the room. Then if you use a transition image or piece of video between the two it makes it less obvious.

So part 1, then fade in a picture / random bit of video from U2 for a few seconds, then drop in part 2.

Example for reference (it’s all one video I’m just showing a typical transition slide).

Nice work on thrashing through the challenge though :metal:

3 Likes

Great job working through the 50 songs @Johnnyb! This is a fun one to chug along to :guitar

2 Likes

You’re killing this 50 Song Challenge!

1 Like

Tnx:-) I might be moving a bit to fast, most of the songs are far from perfect.:slight_smile: But I learn and move on.

1 Like

Tnx, I will try to redo it. :+1:

1 Like

From Motown to Coldplay tone seamlessly. Super nice there @Johnnyb

Some of these simple tunes get really boring, but, that builds stamina and “autopilot”.

I thought this sounded great though. Nothing stood out.

2 Likes

Here’s my attempt at with or without you.

10 Likes

Really enjoyed that. Great job.

2 Likes

Nice job.
Timing off a bit at the start but you locked it in very well quite fast.
Excellent!
Tone great, a bit high in mix but that’s fine here.

4 Likes