Song 2 - "Bad Moon Rising" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

100% with ya there. I’m looking to improve, so pointing out how I can do that is helpful…

And there we go - I was using an older version of the transcription. Noted (and modified my version).

5 Likes

@Barney Nice job!

4 Likes

still not sure if the delay is in my setup or in my brain…
Here we go:
https://youtu.be/tg1zQ3J5VQo

18 Likes

Hmmm. Are you using Bluetooth somewhere in your setup? BTW great playing otherwise!

3 Likes

Just did a perfect run through of bad moon rising… Im just goin to learn the songs maybe start recording at a later date so im sharing my success verbally of a good run through lol… So much more straight foward with b2b tab thanks for help @JT

6 Likes

Great job! Shame about the delay. What is your setup? To my ears, you are about 200ms behind the backing track, but I could definitely be off there!

4 Likes

Nah, cables all the way :frowning:

Bass into DAI into Windows, recording with OBS and ASIO Drivers, backing track playing in the background, Windows sound captures by OBS

3 Likes

well that is super weird then. I am doubting it is your brain btw, you would have to be very very precisely off for a long time. If that were the case you may be a medical marvel!

4 Likes

Good thing is that its easy to adjust latency in OBS. I’d give that a go and try adding 200ms to the backing track. If you can’t find out how to do that let me know.

3 Likes

Are you using direct monitoring on your DAI?

2 Likes

Hi @enkhiel,
There is a real disconnect with the timing, must be something in the mix??
you look pretty relaxed while playing and your bass sounds nice.
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Yep - nice job, nice tone, nice relaxed playing… Are you using ASIO4All drivers, and did you configure the drivers? So no DAW - just straight into OBS?

3 Likes

Great job @akos…man you made that look easy!

5 Likes

Great job @John_E! Same comment as @akos, you made it look easy.

4 Likes

Great job @BigAl! Smooth.

3 Likes

Nice @JerryP! Great video with the inserted pics too.

4 Likes

Nice @MattHinchliffe! Great production.

4 Likes

Nice job @Barney! 5 months? Wow!

4 Likes

Great job @enkhiel. Beautiful 5 - string but it makes makes my head spin just thinking about playing one. :wink:

5 Likes

it is easier then you’D think! like switching from a 5 gear car to a 6 gear car. took me maybe 2 days getting used to it. try one if you can!

4 Likes