Speaking of pet pictures

I love big dogs. The whole relationship is a bit different when you are able to handle life with a creature that is so heavy and strong so it can literaly go wherever it wants without you being able to do anything about it, other than hold on the leash when sliding on your belly, but still, these monsters come on the couch every evening and show every vulnereble part on his body … in exchange for … belly rubs! Dogs are great.

5 Likes

#metoo :joy: we have flock guards since 30 years. The males are all that size, you get used to it.
We also have two flock guard girls, Sarplaniac from Serbia. This house is well protected :grin:

5 Likes

Luigi is prooportionaly absolutely regular, but he is just … everything is like 15% bigger about him than the same looking regular dog of “non 140 pounds density” :smiley:

16 Likes

Girls will be girls regardless of species!

7 Likes

Just rescued these bundles of fun

They’ve more or less got used to me but I tell you they’ve got some teeth on them and they move pretty flipping quick when they want. They sleep most of the day and party all night.

Anyway I’ve named them Rick Rat, H and T-Bird after my ladies :wink: I can’t tell the difference between them but Rick is way faster and braver then the others and really fast with her teeth.

I’m hoping they’re all girls

8 Likes

Long Cat is long:

I adopted her when the city was going to throw her feral ass back outside ("we can’t adopt out ferals). They adopted out her kittens (and kittens they used her to foster that had lost their mother), were going to spay her and put her back out. She’s the sweetest thing, though.

Her life is so hard, now…

…isn’t it pretty easy to tell? Or are they too young atm?

13 Likes

Tbh I’m one of those guys who’s happy to use rats and not know how they work lol. Seriously though I’m pretty sure they’re all female but there’s always that 1% doubt…

4 Likes

They look pretty large in the pics. I think you would know if they were male. Male rats are very… prominent :rofl:

5 Likes

This is now looping in my head :pensive:

5 Likes

Roland rat and Kevin the gerbil? Oh you star :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Honestly, at this stage in our relationship I think if I tried flipping one over to check his / her undercarriage they’d probably do a Tony Iommi on my finger…

4 Likes

Perfect way to invent thimbles for bass players :rofl:

3 Likes

Why oh why!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Did I find this Link. Furry little humans
Nothing better

4 Likes

Only cat I’ve had that loves to sleep on the floor so much. But she was a feral, so carpet is probably great compared to dirt lol

OH HELLO HUE-MAN!

:rofl:

12 Likes

That face! “I AM smiling!”

Here is Reina, very proud to be sitting on the coffee table where she isn’t supposed to be:

They have such cute feet:

13 Likes

I was so proud of myself for my new foot rest cat bed…

12 Likes

Find box, problem solved.

11 Likes

It is not up to you to decide where I will sit, human.

13 Likes

Haha! Beg your pardon, Kitty - I forgot the hierarchy for a second :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

6 Likes

Human I will sit where I want even if it inconveniences you.

3 Likes