Stingray

That is the same SBMM Ray4 I have and LOVE. it is my number 1 go to bass, and I have EBMM Stingray and SBMM Ray34, but this translucent Blue Ray4, thats my baby.
You have excellent taste.

1 Like

@T_dub
Yep. As a new proud owner of a translucent blue SBMM Ray4, I have to say that the bass is absolutely beautiful.

2 Likes

if you have a ernie ball music man you can try looking up your serial number using their online tool. this will NOT work with olp’s or sterling ball music man’s.

if you have a sterling ball music
man you can try looking here:

2 Likes

Email Sterling support, they will tell you all about your bass the next business day, if you e-mail early enough, they will get back to you same day.
It is very easy and you get the details you want, and they ask if you have any other questions, you can send them pictures and if there is any additional info, they will give you that also.

1 Like

I was mostly saying up there, that with a photo, I can tell you if it is a
Sterling - Sterling SB14
Sterling - Ray4
Sterling - Ray24ca
Sterling - Ray34
Sterling - Ray34ca (which is now currently the Ray24ca)

I can’t necessary tell you the EBMM Sub basses, and differences between models, if there is any, but I could just say it is an EBMM SUB, before Sterling started making Sub Rays and Stingrays

But Sterling support will do the same for you with a S/N or with photo’s

2 Likes

I know that a while ago they were telling people NOT to email them with sn requests. that was a long time ago so I guess they changed it.

2 Likes

Oh, I never heard either way, and when I did it, they were on the ball (pun intended)
But that was Sterling, not Music Man. I thought it was Music Man that didn’t want the e-mails, but I could be wrong.

1 Like