STOLEN - Evri lost my parcel YAMAHA BB614

Not selling!!! Evri “lost” my parcel. I’ve bought thiss bass a couple of weeks ago. It’s a YAMAHA BB614L Unfortunately Evri(old Hermes) lost my parcel and it’s a nightmare to even reach anybody to speak abot that. Me and the seller tried everything possible. Could you guys keep eye on market or local shops please? I know it’s a ling shot but still got a hope. It went from Chatham UK if it helps. Thank you.

7 Likes

Man that sucks. Hope you get it sorted :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Ugh this SUCKS. Sorry to hear that.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s shitty. I hope you find it.

4 Likes

That’s horrible. My worst nightmare

2 Likes

My worst nightmare was when I was trapped in IKEA and I had no money on me and they wouldn’t let me out unless I bought something. And all the time whilst I was wandering round they were playing ‘Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini’ by Timmy Mallet on a loop that went on and on and on.

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/S9WWz95ripA

Did someone say Ikea?

4 Likes

That was one hell of a production! :+1:

3 Likes

That’s dreadful! I hope it turns up.

5 Likes

That’s the worst! Hope you at least get your money back, or even better the package surfaces.

4 Likes

Any shipping insurance? Sometimes the carriers will have some kind of insurance for this kind of thing.

1 Like

I’d just live there, they sell food so you’re all set :smiley:

1 Like

The one here is not laid out like a Yuppie Habitrail, so it’s much more tolerable.

2 Likes

EVRI do not insure musical instruments. Anyway…long story short, I’ve contacted their CEO, television, cash converters CEO, even put a claim for small court here in UK. When I got a date for the court, Evri contacted me and offered full price for my ‘loss’. So I took it. Got money back, no bass though.

5 Likes

Glad you got some resolution there!

3 Likes

Bugger.
Still, New Bass Day!

3 Likes

Guys you won’t believe it. After 8 months of bass lost in transit it arrived:-)

13 Likes

8 months wow :open_mouth:

Glad you got your bass in the end. Looks wicked!

1 Like

Congrats!
So now what, do you return the refund or the bass?

Seller has his money. Evri as a curier has a full responsibility for that. I’ve paid small claim fees, spent a lot of my time to get it sorted, wrote countless emails, calls etc etc. they’ve refunded me cost of the bass, no postage, no insurance…so no, I am not planning to refund them.

1 Like