The Adventure Continues

Hello All ,

As many of you remember , I joined Bass Buzz Aug of 2020. I met Nate March of 2023 and we have been writing and playing music ever since. That bis the overview.

We just auditioned for the 2024 Summer Apple Festival and I am happy to share with you our performance. We played three original tunes during this 10 min video. I edited out all the in between and random non sense. All of these tunes are easy cheesy chord progression.

Example: Dog Gone , first track , D > C > G > D and feel free to play along. Our third song is a very simple F > A a few times and then F > G > C > A x2 F > G > C > C x1

Please share your thoughts and all feedback is welcomed and considered. I thank you in advance.

Stay Groovy ,
Cheers

10 Likes

Travis,…. This is so f’kn cool!!! THIS is what it’s all about!!... Makin’ Music!!... Makin’ Music Live!!... So damn happy for you and so damn glad that you shared this experience!!... Good Luck man!!..

Oh, I love ‘em all, and had fun pluck’n a few notes to the tunes…… This is the stuff that brings me back to the “earth” of music…. Thank you for sharing!!

Keep On Thumpin’!!
Lanny

3 Likes

Anyone whose willing to write their own material and have the balls to get on stage and play it live has my respect Travis. I’m working on creating just such a duo here in Ft. Collins but I’ll be playing covers and more obscure cover material I’ve always enjoyed. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Love every song, great performance! :guitar:

1 Like

Hello @Lanny ,

Pleased to see that you plucked a few notes and I appreciate your kind words

Be Well ,
Cheers

1 Like

Hello @soulman ,

Nice having a fellow Colorado member here. Wishing you all the best with discovering the right duo project. When asked about being nervous for my first time on stage, I simply replied with , " I am not nervous because I know I suck." Plus, when you are showcasing original tunes , nobody hears your mistakes , only the leading notes.

My roll has always been to play clean whole notes and allow Nate to do his thing. With confidence , I have been adding the 5th and octaves to our songs. You will also discover your sound soon and Bass Buzz helps immensely.

Stay Rowdy ,
Cheers

2 Likes

Hello @Antonio ,

So nice to hear from you again and I thank you for all the support. You have shared positive feedback for awhile now and it is so appropriated

Thanx For The Friendship ,
Cheers

So Here We Go - We Have Our First Paid Gig This Sunday

Stoked

And Then , We Have This Show

Thanx A Million For All Of Your Kind Comments Over The Years , All The Bass Buzz Support , And For All The Accolades - Has Help Us Tremendously

Stay Rowdy ,
Cheers

7 Likes

truly great name!

2 Likes

Thanx Brother @howard

Our marketing tools are endless

Have A Fabulous Weekend ,
Cheers

2 Likes