The Official BassBuzz Food Thread

Rotosound soup - lots of iron (and heavy metal!)

5 Likes

5 Likes

@skydvr photos or it didn’t happen :wink:

1 Like

@Barney :rofl: :rofl: you collected garbage pail kids stickers like i did huh?

My tomatoes are fully enjoyed by the local squirrels. They appear to be delicious.

5 Likes

@John_E they’re alright, kinda taste like chicken… theyre basically just furry tailed tree rats
Those are my gf’s tomatoes tho, not mine, i probly shouldda mentioned that when i posted the pic haha

I gotta figure out how to grow bacon, lol

2 Likes

Errr……… I think I know.

4 Likes

I’m figuring out the plan to teach my kids about food and where they come from, my be when they are a little older but livestock is definitely part of the plan. Maybe not Becky the potbelly pig but definitely livestock.

1 Like

I grew up on a hobby farm @Al1885 So we weren’t allowed to name any of the animals as they’d eventually end up on the table.
Apart from Daisy, our Jersey milk cow. She was beautiful.

3 Likes

…priorities :laughing:

2 Likes

LOL. That’s a lot of receipts!

1 Like

That’s what she said.

Guess i got a little GASsy in the first couple of months in B2B

Looks like mustard burrito for dinner…

I don’t like playing on a full stomach anyways

2 Likes

Probably easier to digest than what @Ed was cookin

2 Likes

Tonight was chill night with ice cream and a movie.

1 Like

:rofl: Well, I don’t take pics of my food, so you’ll have to trust me about the BLT. But, here’s where the T in that came from…

It’s not much, but there’s 6 tomato plants and 5 peppers in there. Marigolds for wildlife deterrence (not convinced it works, but have no reason to think it doesn’t so far…)

Here’s what’s left from the recent harvest now that things have started to ripen

(after the sandwich of course, and a tomato salad, and various snacking - man those sun sugar cherry tomatoes are sweet. So good…)

3 Likes

What you need is Crazy Daisy Ed

1 Like

:laughing:

Tonight we went to a pre-season Football game and had fine dining stadium cuisine. I had the gazillion dollar burger with a side of bazillion dollar fries. :dollar:

3 Likes