The One Bass

Ok I’ll defer to the Dutch on this one :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah. Frites are seriously amazing. That’s what I was talking about with Jörg above.

I thought the Belgians were responsible for this. I mean they happily say they are :rofl:

Maybe the Dutch Belgians?

2 Likes

Poke The Bear GIF - Poke Bear - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

My work is done.

2 Likes

First of all, I don’t know if I can get behind that line of thinking, :rofl:

To reiterate all the basses I own are above my skill level lol :joy:

6 Likes

lol. Not that. I’ll try to find it. Then you’ll know.

Edit:
Here it is at about minute 13:31

1 Like

For me it would be a Warwick Buzzard. I dont even like Warwicks but I played a Buzzard and it was the most amazing bass I’ve ever touched…

1 Like

That bass looks wild.

For sure it would be Warwick Infinity NT5.
Specifically this one…

5 Likes

26 frets chambered body nuff said. The neck feel especially long due to the body design. I have a Katana NT it’s a similar body style the first time I played I thought I was playing 35” scale, lol.

2 Likes

Mmmm Katana iz not far behind. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There’s a lot of Warwick Masterbuilts that are just spectacular yeah

2 Likes

gotta be this

2 Likes

I made my own Pino relic. It’s pretty good although it didn’t really make me feel like Pino but it’s good none the less.

3 Likes

It’s a beauty! Also, I am curious about that black plaque between the JJ pickups on the bass behind. What does it do?

1 Like

It’s called a bass ramp. That one is made out of ebony. Its helps providing a consistent contact under the string helps you play faster and not digging into the string.

It could be flat but its usually radius to match the curve of your fingerboard. I 3D printed some for my bass for a quick and dirty job.

5 Likes

That’s super interesting. Can one anchor to the edge of the bass ramp while playing?

2 Likes

Absolutely, and it’s perfect spacing to just right above the E string unlike the traditional thumb rest position an inch or more away.

2 Likes

I love how folks are posting their holy grail bass, while @Al1885 just has seven of them in his bass room! :rofl:

3 Likes

Think of it as his Showroom.

3 Likes