The ultimate BassBuzz

Yeah. And if it’s going to be based on any production bass, it should be a Yamaha BB just for the initials :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I vote for Al’s Croatian luthiers. :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Oh I’m pretty sure it would be Lignum. I’m even hoping to find a great location either by the top horn or bottom horn or may be headstock. Like @Al1885.

It would have BassBuzz and user name just in case anyone interested.

3 Likes

What you mean by location, Al? You talking about the Warhol banana graphic?

3 Likes

They should put out an orange one, their higher ends come in pretty dull colors.

4 Likes

I dunno, the midnight blue BBP and Hooky’s signature red one are pretty awesome. It’s just the 734A that gets pooped on there.

3 Likes

That is the only one I would consider if only considering looks. They should put out one with Yamaha racing stripes like they did with your guitar.

https://images.app.goo.gl/wP8naEDggRVwCHis6

2 Likes

Actually the location is for the BassBuzz and username. That exact banana shape probably won’t work unless it’s as large as the one on Josh’s arm.

2 Likes

Per BassBuzz banana code, please see official location below: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Love you, bro, but too inconspicuous.

2 Likes

I think it’ll work great as a 12th fret inlay.

2 Likes

Yeah more Go Fast Stripes! Agree completely :rofl:

2 Likes

Yuck! No racing stripes!

2 Likes

Yes, I am sure you would be happy with their current choice of burst. As bursts go it’s better than most. For a burst.

The other choice is matte black. Which is definitely a good choice for black, if you don’t mind an invisible instrument.

It’s legit one of the best production basses you can buy; bummer the color choice is so limited. The weird thing is the lower and higher tier models all offer much better colors, it’s just the BB734A that gets shafted.

2 Likes

OK, for the record, I’m for no Yamaha or any other factory-built bass.

As B2B is unique, as in not analogous to or beholding to any existing brand, its “brand bass” would seem that it should be unique unto itself.

Just my opinion, but seems to make sense.

2 Likes

First rule about banana club,
Don’t talk about Banana Club!!
Second rule about Banana club, if you are new, you will eat banana tonight!

6 Likes

I have no idea what that means, but I like it.

6 Likes

You never saw Fight Club?

That’s where @PamPurrs saying came from.

3 Likes

Oh, I saw it and I get it. Just never heard it about the banana. But it has appeal. :wink:

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:
Oh, man. It took me three days to get that!

5 Likes