They like me, they really like me!

From Sweetwater today…I’m sure I’m not special.

Have you thought about turning your passion for gear into a stable, meaningful career in the music industry?

John,
We wanted to reach out to you because of your obvious love for gear. Have you thought about turning your passion for gear into a stable, meaningful career in the music industry?

Some of Sweetwater’s best employees started as some of our best customers. Sweetwater is growing, and we’re looking for talented people like you to join our team. Explore a wide variety of career opportunities at the #1 online music retailer in the country, and find out why thousands of music makers around the world have relocated to Fort Wayne, Indiana, to pursue their full-time dream at Sweetwater.

Sincerely,
Jordan Applegate Signature
Jordan Applegate
Sweetwater Director of Recruiting

11 Likes

You must be special because I didn’t get one and in the last two months I’ve spent money MONEY there. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I got one too but now I don’t feel so special. :smirk:

4 Likes

I got one too. A gasaholic working at a gear store? I’d be living off ramen

7 Likes

As long as you “don’t get high on your own supply”, you should be fine!

6 Likes

The golden rule of almost all businesses. Yes, including knitting

2 Likes

I would see that job going badly for most of us on this forum.
5j7dp8

6 Likes

Got one too…just proves we all spend too much on gear from Sweetwater :stuck_out_tongue:

“Say hello to my pedal friend”

7 Likes

“You want somma THIS? How about this? or some new strings?”

2 Likes

Ya, I received one also. But my flags were up, because I already knew I wasn’t anything special! Just another want a be JF , but knows that’ll never happen!!!

You might be more special than you think, in the last two years I bought 3 guitars, 2 amps, and at least 2 pedals (my son plays guitar, there’s one bass and bass amp in there). I live 30 minutes away so i wouldn’t even have to relocate, but no job offer for me. They must see something in you guys.

2 Likes

John you should clearly quit your lucrative engineering career and go get us all discounts as a sales droid at Sweetwater!

1 Like