Think I just missed our guru!

Just paid a visit to Camden, London, to see a friend and the first thing I see when opening my phone after getting off the underground train station is this…
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuHvn8WMwxG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Our very own @JoshFossgreen checking out an absolutely cracking bass shop just round the corner from said station. Would’ve run round to give a massive high five if I’d known!

19 Likes

Very cool!

4 Likes

Ah crap, sorry I missed you! Yeah, that shop was maybe the best bass shop I’ve ever visited, what a crazy inventory.

7 Likes

Why does everyone who visits the UK make a beeline for London? It’s an massively overpriced sh*thole that the 65 million people outside of it avoid like the plague. I used to live 45 miles away and wouldn’t go near the place!

1 Like

Probably the same reason that everyone who comes to Australia seems to make a beeline to Sydney. Same reasons. Except London doesn’t have a famous terrible beach.
London was awesome, however. At least you can get around.

1 Like

And because it, along with a lot of other cities tend to have a fair few great stores to check out like these. Tbh I feel like one of stores a fair amount of people visiting the UK gravitate towards would be Andertons in Guildford (granted it’s not that far away but it’s also not London!)

1 Like

Cities are where the interesting stuff tends to be. Sure, also the downsides, if you don’t like cities. Some of us do.

Mary Poppins obvs.

3 Likes

Love that movie! So many great moments. Tyrone has me on the floor everytime…