This is a pimped bass😂😂

That is cool, do you know what it would run if somebody with out a mate had to pay to get it done?

I’m not sure Toby @T_dub,
I was going to paint it, and the quote to paint was $1000 aud,
House of colour paint.
More than the price of bass👍
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

damn, yeah, for that price, I would attempt it with spray paint and masking tape. may not be a pro paint job, but it would be punk AF!!!

If I can find me a beater bass, I may give it a try, sand down or rough at least, prime and spray away.

If nothin else, it will chip and wear and look like it is aged sooner then waiting years on end. :+1:

3 Likes

Here is another update, got the bridge, tuners and pickups and electronics in

Cheers Brian

10 Likes

Salivating Smiley Face Here
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Loving it, I am defiantly going to have to do something like that with my DEAN MetalMan bass

Wrap is probably not an option, nor is a professional paint job, so it is gonna come down to black and orange spray paint, primer and sandpaper, masking tape and a little luck.
won;t be perfect, but from a distance, won’t be able to tell much.

5 Likes

Well it’s finally finished😁@joshfossgreen

Gotoh hardware.
Rotosound SM66 swing bass round wounds.
The black one is my first bass and the pimped one was exactly the same in its former life😎
Cheers Brian

16 Likes

Very nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

E string a bit too long maybe? :thinking: It’s a beauty though!

2 Likes

Awesome Brian.
Now that you are done with it, take about a week to play with her, then get her in a box and ship it directly to my doorstep. :wink: :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

The RBX is a neat little bass. I had a lot of fun playing with 32" ones.

Cute little MIJ’s usually not too expensive.

3 Likes

That came out very nicely, Brian @TNKA36 . . . :slight_smile:

Well done!

Cheers
Joe

2 Likes

Someone is selling a fretless version of it and looks amazing. It is only 100€

Sadly we still cannot travel between regions in Italy.

4 Likes

Hey @JoshFossgreen check out this cool bass… not mine but @TNKA36 tried to tag you but because there was an emoji before it it didn’t work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me @Glitch ! @TNKA36 that is so cool! Love the double stripes down the edge of the body, nice touch.

4 Likes

I wanna do this with the Mitchell MB100… just another thing for me to buy :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks Josh @JoshFossgreen,
I should probably do a cover with it :thinking:,
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Do Billie Jean

3 Likes

Hey @Glitch,
My fingers are still recovering from “You Belong to the city”
Cheers Brian :+1:

4 Likes

Ok! Plz post video here is you make one, I’d love to see more of the bb bass :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazing! Incredible job there. Looks like it was intended to be that way. And I love the optical illusion it creates of the lightning bolt being a hole in the body. Or at least it does that with my eyes anyway.

4 Likes