Thought I downgraded

It’s just not your time yet. Yet.

3 Likes

Ehhh….a StingRay for the win.

1 Like

I dunno. I’m becoming a pretty hardcore Kiesel fan. Every one I’ve had has been drop-dead amazing. Pretty rough road to hoe for a Stingray.

1 Like

@Al1885 may have a thing or two to give it a run for it’s money… but one man’s ketchup is another man’s gravy.

10 Likes

That’s a beautiful bass

2 Likes

If it played like that and looked ugly, I’d still have dreams about it.

3 Likes

That is f*¢#ing gorgeous!

3 Likes

You will send us a family pic when you get them all… right?! The only thing better than new bass day, is multiple new bass day!! I like your style.

2 Likes

All Stingray players were once Kiesal fans, it is the natural progression of things. Now I am just making stuff up, obviously play what works for you.

4 Likes

Ok, truth be told, that is Carvin/Kiesel levels of beautiful, there.

HAH! Well played, sir. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats a beauty.

4 Likes

Yea I’d play that thing right down to the knuckles for sure!
As far as “downgrading” though I find no solid determining factors in value alone. you’re old bass was probably just farther from the store it was from lol

I’m also blind to the significance of “signature series” or replicas like that shoehorn Eddie van Halen played that like 9 of my friends had.

Do however value versatility. And walking away with 2 of what you traded in is likely an opportunity to achieve at least 2x the tones you would have… with the … well I guess if you didn’t use it then 2 X 0 is undesirable…

I don’t know… I have an Ibanez gio and my friend had the RG that matched. I think the grg I have retailed for like 5ish? Idk I bought it used for 120 and he got his new for something absurd.

I try not to say it in front of him but almost took my guitar home … not twice but thrice times. He’s lucky he’s a good friend lmao

It sounds like you’re getting far more benefit from the schlectser alone!

You got the W sir.

Ebm7: I saw everyone Else’s… this is what have trouble putting down…
Actually I’m surprised it made it through that lockdown because I played almost “literally” the entire time.

Then came a darkness… I only had 10 9v’s not including the store’s.
But I stood on my roof with it and asked myself why it shouldn’t go in the fire pit…

I got 50 9v batteries as a Christmas gift. I feel as though I may have displayed a cause for concern…

I do get a little cranky when I can’t play…

I’m gonna go play!

5 Likes

Love that shape. Wowzers

1 Like

Yeah you gotta love ESP Streams. Fantastic headstock too.

1 Like

Streams are wonderful instruments

1 Like

I do enjoy it. I have only ever played my 2 basses though. My first bass was a Hamer explorer and it had no hope of fitting in a gig bag. I used

to play it across town on my way anywhere. Pre drivers licence…

And no that’s not my pee stained back drop!
Literally 2 pics for pages one looks like it was taken thorough a medicine cup…

2 Likes