Titles

Dear @JoshFossgreen,

I noticed that some members on the forum have the title “Regular” next to their name. I’m wondering if I can get a title too.
“Irregular” would work. Better yet, “Weird”, “Strange”, “Bizarre”, “Odd”, “Unorthodox”… any of those would be fine.
You can make one up if you want. Just check my high school yearbook for ideas.

Thanks,

Pam

4 Likes

How about anyone who completes the B2B course gets the title of “BadAss”!!:smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, I think Badass would be a good title!

4 Likes

@JoshFossgreen I passed my 100th day on the forum. Do I get the Forum Aficionados Quarterly Badge now? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@PamPurrs et al: click on your profile pic, then click on your username, then click on “Preferences”, scroll down to “Title” and see what you can choose from in the scroll down menu there… I got everything from “regular” to “obnoxious” to “know-it-all” there :grin:

Nah, just “regular”…

PS: make sure to “save changes”!!

5 Likes

I don’t have “Title” under my preferences :frowning:

3 Likes

You should, maybe in a few weeks, re-check it. The system gave me the “Regular” badge a few weeks ago, probably just from visiting the forums for some given number of consecutive days. So, just keep hanging out, and you’ll get it soon!

5 Likes

Once the computer determines you are a “regular” user (trust level 3) , you have the option of using “Regular” as a title after your name.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @PamPurrs and all! I would love to have more Titles on the forum. As of now, I’ve just enabled another handful of badgees that can be used as Titles, using the process @joergkutter described.

Since there’s no way for the forum to auto-detect if you’ve finished the B2B course, I’d have to knight people as Badasses manually… post in this thread and I’ll see what I can do. :slight_smile:

I hereby grant @PamPurrs a special “Bad Bass Bass Gal” badge, just for her, because she’s awesome. :smile:

5 Likes

Thanks Josh!

3 Likes

Finished the course? raises hand

4 Likes