TrueFire Black Friday Sale

This may be a good follow on for some seeking “after BassBuzz B2B”.
Most course are 50-75% off for 13 more days
I have never tried them before but just watched one section of one of lessons I purchased.
Great Setup, play thru, walk thru, breakdowns, flowing tab and notation and backing tracks.
note: I am using the Login Dashboard online not the app.
4 courses with discount Paid 34 USD. this is my purchase. Note: I have no affiliation

5 Likes

I got the Ariane Cap Pentatonics course and it’s a keeper. They are exactly as you explained. Sort of surprised I didn’t get anything on the sale, so thank you @toughdoody. I’m headed there now.

2 Likes

Big thanks to @toughdoody for this thread. Just bought a few courses and all with a money back guarantee. Down from $39 each to $8. Giving it away.

Super Duper Deal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ2mAlcJqp8

1 Like

@toughdoody my thanks also, I just purchased five courses for USD $8.00 each.

1 Like

I have yet to make it through Stu Hamm’s funk bass for beginners.
It is all slap and it is soooooooooooo dry.

3 Likes

just bought 3 courses for $21 USD dollars

By the way, people should check out Five Watt World documentaries on n the history of various basses… they are spinsored by TrueFire

3 Likes

@John_E lol, I agree .
however, i suck at slap. I have tried Joshs and Marks way of doing it and it never came about. Tried his way last night and BANG. Worth the few bucks spent just in the first lesson listening to his explanation and demo.
Still, it is dry. :laughing:

Just added it

2 Likes

I’ve got Hamm’s course. Good stuff.

3 Likes

just so folks know, each lesson is notated in tab and transcribed and shows finger position on the neck… you can toggle each on/off. there is also a slider that will transpose the exercise in any key. AND, you can sliw down/speed up or loop the lesson.

For $10 its a steal!

1 Like

I agree. I picked up four courses the other day. Time to have fun.

1 Like

That’s a pretty awesome price.

1 Like

Thank you for that. I got 4 courses for $34 also

2 Likes