Unable to Mark Complete

Hi, I am having a problem marking Module 5 Lesson 6 as complete. There is a JanaScript error on the page as shown in the attached image. This means that I cannot go straight to the most recent lesson and have to go find it…which is slightly annoying.

Any chance you can have a web dev look at this. I would do it (as that’s my job) but my rates are high :wink:

Graeme

3 Likes

3 Likes

Since you are a web dev - you sure it’s not a browser plugin you have installed for any reason that’s causing this?

Because I don’t believe that the jquery CDN is not available.

3 Likes

Hi - Tested it with Chrome/Firefox and IE 11 - no go on any of them. Also tested with Private/Incognito windows to ensure it wasn’t a caching issue. Definitely not a browser plug-in.

No updates to Chrome (my main browser) recently as updates are disabled. Strange.

5 Likes

This sounds like a job for… @JoshFossgreen or @Chris

4 Likes

Or Bassbot

5 Likes

:rofl:

For whoever checks into this, I logged in from Atlanta GA US and checked it in IE and Chrome (both with most recent updates) on Windows (with most recent updates) and was unable to replicate the issue.

@gragil1 Being in IT, I’m sure you know this doesn’t mean much. It just gives them another data point to work from.

6 Likes

Bug has been passed our dev ninjas.

Thanks for all the extra bits of info, super helpful. Hopefully we’ll get a fix ASAP.

6 Likes

Thanks @Chris - fixed when I login this morning! Just as quick as I would respond :wink:

Graeme

2 Likes