Upgrade bass or amp first?

I hope one pops up closer to you @juli0r, with a seller willing to deliver even.

There, I posted it, so it should now happen.
At least every time I post about something I want, it shows up for sale within 1-48 hours.

Good luck.

Here, let me make it more official for you.

I hope a used Fender Rumble for a good price goes for sale near @juli0r, close enuf to pick up, or from a seller willing to deliver.

Now just keep looking, it will be listed. :wink::wink:

2 Likes

And hereby I summon the gods of good music hardware deals!
HEAR ME OH MIGHTY AND MERCIFUL GODS!
I PRAY FOR HIM TO FIND AN OFFER OF AN RUMBLE 100!

Listen to me oh lord of slightly used gear!
Listen to me deity of selling used gear to get upgrade budget!
Listen to me god of online markets

Please bless Juli with an offering of a reachable rumble 100!

Okay, got it out of my system. I somehow got in the mood after reading your post. Thanks for the effort in any case. I’ll keep looking.
Also about the income… I received the full amount and it will be adjusted next month so I still don’t know for sure :pouting_cat:

@T_dub Amazing! I answered your post and thought “eh, let’s check again.” Listed for 250€ slightly used, only in apartment and willing to deliver. If the delivery cost isn’t too high it’ll be mine soon.

4 Likes

Are you serious? That’s great if true. But keep it on the down low. Everybody here is going to start requesting for this service, and although I am happy to do it, I only fear the god of good deals will get worn down, and not be able to keep up for everybody.:thinking:

3 Likes