Vertical Horizon is coming to our base and our band may be opening for them

Our Command has reached back to the booking agent and asked to allow Penny Pagan to open for Vertical Horizon. I was having lunch with the Base leadership yesterday and the conversation went a lot like this, “Look they go on at 1800, which means we own the stage until then so I don’t see why this can’t happen. As a matter of fact I consider asking them a formality…Larry, warm up the Paganites”

12 Likes

That’s awesome!

4 Likes

You guys are on a roll!

4 Likes

It helps immensely that the new Commander is the kind of guy he is definitely “we take care of our own”.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Tokyo_Rat
Seems like it’s just getting better and better

3 Likes

Congratulations. I wish I could stay longer to catch the show.

3 Likes

So do I Jerry!

4 Likes

The CO is force to be reckoned with, and he likes the fact the band offers a cross section of the base community. Did I mention he was a professional drummer, a member of the NY musicians guild, basically a gun for hire before he came into the military.

5 Likes

I don’t remember reading he was a professional drummer @Tokyo_Rat .
That is as cool as.
I also reckon your band mates and you must take some of the credit for your continuing success. You guys certainly are a pretty tight unit

4 Likes

Wow, exciting!

3 Likes

Thanks Mac this is the most level headed bunch of folks I’ve ever had the pleasure of playing with, i’d like to think that if we weren’t together playing music that we’d be friends doing something else together. It’d be a huge hole in my life if one of them wasn’t there.

5 Likes

It is to me, thats for sure…but as soon as we get the no BS you’re taking the stage from the event coordinator…its real from that point on.

4 Likes

@howard you coming up for this, whether we play or not it’d be worth the trip.

4 Likes

Might be able to! When is it?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sweet, I’ll check. Is it open to the general public?

3 Likes

all I need to do is to sign you onto the base

3 Likes