Victor Wooten in Alexandria VA

Woot!! Got my tickets to see VICTOR WOOTEN, STEVE BAILEY & GREGG BISSONETTE
at the Birchmere May 18th. Promotional email popped up about 15 minutes before ticket sales started. Should be an awesome show.

5 Likes

I still remember the first time I’d ever heard of him. He was on the cover of a Bass Player magazine and I went “Victor Wooten? Who the heck is that?”

:rofl:

3 Likes

I remember the first time I saw Victor. I went to see Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. Didn’t even know who they were, but they were in town. I was a contractor, on the road, I was bored. So I went.

Pretty happy I did.

4 Likes

I’m going to see Les Claypool / Primus at The Capitol Theater in Port Chester, NY on May 20th, 2022.

Link to info at The Capitol Theater

The ever undefinable Primus are heading out on an extra special tour as they celebrate the late Rush drummer, Neil Peart. Primus will be playing fellow prog-rockers Rush’s seminal 1977 album, “A Farewell To Kings” in full on the Tribute To Kings Tour!

1 Like

Nice!
The Cap is just about the best venue going to see anyone.

1 Like

Oh cool, you live in the area! Let me know if you end up going.

Saw Victor Wooten and Steve Bailey last night at the Birchmere. I am still processing what I experienced. lol Didn’t get many pictures because I was mesmerized most of the show.

4 Likes