Warwick customer service

I was struggling to work out a wiring schematic for the Warwick Corvette so I contacted the customer service at Warwick directly.
This was yesterday and to my surprise this morning I had received a reply from Hans Peter Wilfer the CEO of the company with very comprehensive answers to my questions.
Impressive or what!!!

6 Likes

Yeah when I wrote them Florence Wilfer answered me :slight_smile:

Pretty cool.

4 Likes

That is very impressive. I’ve heard very good things about Warwick basses, and this just adds to it.

5 Likes

It really is.
It’s also the second German music company I’ve contacted where the top man has replied to one of my emails, the other being Noll Electronics.
Really good public relations

4 Likes

Yup, I’ve had very positive experiences with Warwick support too.

I sent them a relatively trivial enquiry about parts and, like Mac, got a response directly from Hans Peter Wilfer.

They’re super helpful and more than willing to go the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you want (and to make sure that what you want is actually what you need).

6 Likes

Yep. I gushed about it back when I got the reply from Florence. I am pretty sure they are the best large-scale bass manufacturer when it comes to this. They run the place like a small custom shop.

5 Likes