What’s the big deal with neck dive?

It’s ok @DeadPixels you are young and head strong. I remember those wonderful days.

One day you will be old like me and remember this exchange and sit back in your easy chair with a nice cup of tea and think “You know what, he was right after all”

See you in 20+ years and we’ll revisit this topic :metal:

1 Like

you’ve heard of Iced Coffee, right? If I go by the teenagers in my neighborhood, it’s gotta be like a billion dollar industry…

1 Like

Coffee is always best, but only if it is Australian Coffee (tho I hear the Euros can do a decent brew).
I have coffee to wake up, before I do a job, when I finish a job, if I am busy, if I am bored, if I am tired, it is good when I am cold and also when I am hot.
The only place you can’t have coffee is in the shower and that is why we invented beer.

2 Likes

Did they have a Boston Coffee party? Heck no. Tea ftw

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEQYTiDYPCU

Pardon me while I slip into my asbestos armor…

Ah, there we go. With that out of the way, coffee is a vile drink that should only be used to strip paint off of… stuff… and… things.

drops mic

1 Like

And I thought we were friends here… :fearful: :disappointed_relieved: :tired_face: :sob:

3 Likes

(cough)(bullshit)(cough)

4 Likes

Too much negative nancy action in this thread. I drink all three, every day, all day. Go big or go home.

2 Likes

Until I get a replicator, I will drink more coffee because it’s easier/faster to make (Nespresso). Some of the teas I like need to “develop” for 12-14 minutes or so.

Now, if I only could get to like bergamot oil and have access to said replicator…

Did someone say neck dive??

1 Like

What’s worse than neck dive is body dive ! like on my Grabber, which has a very large and heavy maple body. I don’t care much about neck dive, but body dive is terrible.

2 Likes

100% this.
Growing up we had a big blue plastic pitcher in the fridge of iced tea. Which I love. One day I poured a big glass and drank …. And spit. My knucklehead father decided to make iced coffee. Ever since, I cannot do anything with cold coffee anything.

These days for me it’s espresso, but I use the Lavazza Espresso Point capsule machines (it’s not just lavazza all brands make pods for this system). I worked with a company in Italy that made machines that fills the pods. They had every pod system available. I asked which one was best - Espresso Point - higher extraction pressure. It’s fantastic.

Iced coffee is ridiculously popular here. I have never liked it and I love coffee. I do like iced coffee mochas though.

Another popular thing here is coffee jelly. It’s basically sort of like coffee Jell-o. I do not grok this at all.

I start the day with a coffee and then drink tea all day. I love both. But I can’t say I have ever noticed any difference in neck dive between the two.

2 Likes

so is milky tea in bottles - no?

1 Like

Well said Gloucestre! Coffee after waking up, before a meal, during a meal, after a meal, in the afternoon, with a cigar, or even before bed! Good quality coffee beans, DARK roasted! One of the best beverages in the world! Along with a good London dry gin, Irish whiskey, single malt Scotch, well aged Rum, etc.

1 Like

Yeah, they threw it in the ocean where it belongs!

3 Likes

I actually love tea and coffee and espresso, esp green tea. But the espresso pods make it so damn easy the others are a once in a while treat and if it’s high quality stuff.

Yeah! That’s actually awesome though :rofl:

They actually threw the tea away… so.

Also, coffee is the only thing that can be actually pooped out and it’s still superior to tea. :wink:

I think tea drinkers enjoy neck dive, too - just to bring us back on topic.

Ciao,
Antonio :coffee: