What song are you currently/next "working on"?

I’m in the midst of Module 7 and feeling good, so I’m giving this a go. It’s a pretty fun song with the bass being front and center. It’s also not too hard for where I’m at.

3 Likes

I thought I’d get ready early for the holiday season and decided to start on “Feliz Navidad” – it’s a lot trickier than I (naively) thought it would be, but it’s a really good workout, so I will stick with it, as I have three months or so to get it down :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, i played some tonight. I was good for about 15 minutes before it became less than comfortable, so at about 20 minutes i put it away. So that is actually great news, because this week has been long without playing. This is actually the longest time I’ve gone without a bass in my hands since i got one.
But the song I’m working on is fun. Vacation by the go-gos

8 Likes

Yay, physical therapy! Bright side is im way past where they want me to be right now. Meaning I’m doing this recovery right. Yay! It will be so nice to walk normally, it’s already great, even just starting to use the cane, because i got to stop using the walker. Normal showers, pleasant walks.

9 Likes

Great to hear @autumnsdad1990

2 Likes

Glad to hear you are on the mend @autumnsdad1990, funny how we under appreciate “normal showers” until we can’t have one.

3 Likes

SnowBlind Black Sabbath

4 Likes

You ain’t kidding. As much add i appreciate my girl helping me clean up, it ain’t as glorious as it sounds😂

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Nearly ready …

4 Likes

'Merican?

4 Likes

I agree with you. Makes me sound like I know What I’m doing.:blush:

3 Likes

Hard for me to get timing down to thunderstruck. AC/ DC. Crap!

4 Likes

Aww Yeah!

5 Likes

Get your motor running @Ed

3 Likes

Thought I might be the only person one

3 Likes

Love the Descendents :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I concur!

3 Likes

There’s a few of us here that love SoCal punk. Always good to see more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good… but no :wink:

2 Likes