What Would You Like To See In The Next Course

Not yet, sorry! Other than that there will be one! Thanks for all your ideas!

10 Likes

Solo improv

3 Likes

well with the pandemic and isolation, there is no better time to work on new classes
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

More on chords with how and when best to use them, finger tapping is pretty cool also

4 Likes

Not a coffee drinker so hot chocolate could be substituted. This should be attached to @gio keeping the bass player happy coffee comment.

5 Likes

Fair play, @Gadget! Just so long as they bring it to you and keep you happy…

2 Likes

What next?, Josh in a sock :rofl:

3 Likes

Make sure that the slow, medium, and high workouts are longer. On B2B we’d do the riff twice, rest, twice, rest, and it never lets the student get in the rhythm of playing the riff.

4 Likes

There is no limit to the number of times you can do the workouts, @Deuterion

You can pause the video, rewind, and re-play as many times as you’ d like.

Cheers, Joe

6 Likes

There are jam tracks as well in the Course Extras. You can download them and play them on loop to practice :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Of course you can genius but doing so breaks the rhythm which is the whole point…

2 Likes

Eric,

I’m a paying customer who is responding to a site-initiated solicitation for feedback. I did not ask JazzBass for his opinion and quite frankly my participation on this forum and history with the course is testament to my ability to utilize the rewind function.

His decorated history on this forum does not decouple his comment from its asininity or obligate me to hold his every word in high esteem. Please proceed with your day as normal, I not respond to this chain as I don’t want to derail the conversation.

BassBuzz is an amazing resource and I want individuals to have the opportunity to read and respond to feedback to help make the product the best it can be.

Have a wonderful evening!

2 Likes

My mistake. I shouldn’t have responded.

3 Likes

Hi @Deuterion, and welcome to BassBuzz forum.
I fully understand what you are saying. That Josh should play the riff over and over longer so that we can continue to practice and build endurance. I too agree with you. I would find myself getting into the rythem, or actually GETTING the riff, and it stops.

I dont think that @Jazzbass19 fully understood how you meant what you were saying. I beleive he actually thought he was offering you proper advice, and was not trying to be a smart ass at all. This is a very welcoming community of like minded (bass and music enthusiasts) individuals, all joined together to help one and other first and foremost. There is little to no room to make fun of , or treat others, especially first time posting members the way that you think he did. Now I assure you that he would tell you the same thing I am, but probably refrained from doing so as to not heat the conversation into a possible fight.

Please take comfort in the fact that we here at BassBuzz welcome you to the group, and are here to help AND learn from you.

Great suggestion, thank you for sharing.

11 Likes

Thank you for this reply, it means a lot. I will assume that you’re correct and that he was well-intentioned. Have a great day.

5 Likes

You too !

3 Likes

Hey @Deuterion, welcome to the forum. Thanks for the feedback, that’s a good point.

Like @T_dub said, I think @Jazzbass19 was thinking you meant “I want more chances to practice,” not your more specific “I want more uninterrupted length of practice for each riff.”

As @Krescht pointed out, the jam tracks in your Course Extras are a lot longer so you can get longer practice sessions on each riff, but I would consider building one extra-long rep into the workout videos in the future, or something like that, thanks again for the suggestion.

If you would do me/the forum a huge favor, please

and refrain from snarky/insulting comments directed at forum members in the future (i.e. “genius” sarcastically).

We’re all nice folks here, and if anyone ever seems to be dismissing your feedback or not making sense, it’s very probably just a misunderstanding!

15 Likes

Yes sir it was just a misunderstanding.

8 Likes

Alright, we are all a big HAPPY FAMILY again. I love when we get new family members. Stirs up so much more good conversation, and opportunity to help someone, or learn from the group. WaHooooo!!!
:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

8 Likes

I just want another coarse!

I miss having one way conversations with Josh :joy:

10 Likes