What's the deal with effects and pedals? (Also: sound in general)

Kinda jealous of your rig right now LOL! That is a cool setup. Also the Aeros is the same cost as RC300 and looks to have better functions minus effects…does it take a vocal line in too?

2 Likes

8 Likes

yep you can run a mic in, not sure if it has phantom power or not.

edit: it does not.

3 Likes

Wow…I will look into this, the RC300 doesn’t quantize (I don’t think) and just gives you 3 different (separate) loops each with infinite overdubbing.

How many layers deep have you gone on one loop?

zero layers, I just hooked it up :rofl:.
gonna take a while to get used to it. it does have a 2x2 mode (2 tracks with 2 song parts) that seems perfect to start learning with.

4 Likes

It’s fun! First time using a looper?

I had a wally plus, always struggled with clicking it on the beat perfectly. no worries with this.

2 Likes

Yeah it is tricky. I found it fun to see how many overdubbed layers you can go while still having a coherent loop! Lol. I got up to 8 once and that was on a 6 string. This was on a zoom B3n and the drum machine counts you into the looper.

You will have a blast with that thing though, way more it can do!

2 Likes

OK now I am getting jelly.

2 Likes

Wow the Aeros! Singular sound makes some crazy good stuff. Good luck with mastering the Aeros. :metal:

PS: with the stomp, beatbuddy and aeros it might be interesting for you to add a midi controller :wink:

1 Like

I just looked that up on SweetH20… Wow, that is one pricey looper. I hope it does more then just loop.

1 Like

then my evil plan has succeeded

3 Likes

got a hx jet coming. :grin:

1 Like

a lot more. it’s really a little daw that you can carry on your pedalboard.

2 Likes

How long of a loop can you record on it?

2 Likes

Yeah something like an Akai MPD might be fun with that :slight_smile:

Or an Alesis V25 or V49 if you want keys for DAW synths and still get pads for the other stuff.

3 Likes

I picked up this guy recently…new from Ditto…

99 banks, 60 minutes loop time
My ultimate intention with it is to create a bank of bass/bari sax beat loops to solo/noodle tenor/alto/soprano over.

I know I can do it in a DAW but I have been playing with sax through my pedals of late etc make even more interesting beats, vs. sitting in front of the DAW dragging snippets back and forth.

4 Likes

I didn’t actually know the answer to this question and laughed when I looked it up: 3 hours (1.5 hours stereo) , upgradeable to 48 hours when using SD card :flushed:. I bet I could make it on Adam Neely if I made my 48 hour long opus :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to your 48 hour cover in the “Post your Covers” thread.

3 Likes

best fuzz pedal darkglass microtubes over drive pedal. and to complement is a darkglass harmonic booster can’t go wrong.

3 Likes