Yes Howard, we know you dislike The Eagles lol

2 Likes

Same here :rofl:

Surely not :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Since we’re on the subject…
(1345) 7 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About The Big Lebowski - YouTube

1 Like

Well technically I dislike their entire genre of music, it’s nothing personal with them in particular :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And of course this is a “me” thing - not saying they are bad or others shouldn’t like them, it’s just that I …really don’t :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everyone doesn’t like something

3 Likes

Indeed. nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

Alright I’m bringing this back up, besides SoundCloud is there another place to upload audio files to share covers?
I’ve never used SoundCloud but the comments here suggest strict copyright enforcement

2 Likes

You can load them on YouTube and Vimeo, but just add the file to a video editor and maybe toss an album cover etc in for something to stare at

1 Like

That was my plan, I downloaded davinci resolve but the pc I’m using doesn’t run the program and I don’t want to upgrade it just for this, I would rather buy studio monitors
thanks to yours and Pam guide I made my first audio recording using reaper The pc worked just fine for that

2 Likes

@PamPurrs - what was that much simpler video editor you used in the past that might work for this?

2 Likes

Movavi… it’s quite inexpensive and has most of the basic features one might need for simple video projects. I switched to Adobe Premier because of its advanced features, and then to Resolve because it’s even better than Premier.
Yes, it’s true, Resolve is very demanding on resources, so a powerful computer is needed to run it properly. For the type of projects I do with video, I need the features of Resolve and I have the hardware needed to run it.

1 Like

Thanks team, I’ll give this one a shot

2 Likes