Which amp?

Eden tn2252 - 2x10
Or
Orange crush 100bxt - 1x15

Using a Warwick corvette proline

Help …

2 Likes

I like Orange crush.

That said Fender Rumble would be the best and best bang for the bucks.

3 Likes

Any thoughts on the Eden Terra Nova 2252?

2 Likes

Never tried one.

1 Like

No thoughts on that particular model number, however, I do have an Eden WTX264 head with an Ashdown 4x10 cab. The Eden amp is awesome so I would presume the Terra Nova should be as well. I think a lot of Eden combo’s use the same internals as the stand alone amp.

2 Likes

I love my Orange Crush, but I only have a 50 watt.

2 Likes

I had a 25 watt Orange Crush and I loved it. But it was damned heavy. Fender Rumbles are lighter by a lot and sound great. My 100 watt Rumble was the same weight as my 25 watt Orange Crush. And half the weight (almost) of an Orange Crush 100

Weight can be a factor in these things too

3 Likes

that’s funny that is the exact same reason I picked up a TE bg250 a several years back. Got so sick of lugging heavy amps around everywhere. I want the loudest amp at the lightest weight.

1 Like

Fender bought a few amp companies like Genz Benz and others, they took the tech and put them in the Rumble. I messed around with the bigger ones from 100-500 and they really sound great especially for the price plus it builds like a tank.

2 Likes

You should go with the one that sounds best for you. I would check YouTube to compare.

1 Like

I have it and I’m very happy with the 25W Fender Rumble; it has a lot of eq modes and you can change and preset them

2 Likes

Any reason for limiting yourself to only those two?