Which is the best seller. P-bass or J-bass?

Just out of curiosity. Which model do you think Fender sells the most of? The precision or the jazz bass? :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Søren

2 Likes

That’s a very tough question as I don’t think anyone was ever asked that before, lol.

Not sure for quantity P or J bass sold, but the number of neck profile Jazz neck profiles are definitely outnumber P 3:1 I think.

2 Likes

About the same, because everyone needs one of each.

14 Likes

That’s a winning logic.

4 Likes

Impeccable Dutch reasoning.

8 Likes

I agree basses are like puppies. Getting a pair is always a good idea so they’d have a littermate.
IMG_3500
IMG_1687
IMG_1256
IMG_1177
IMG_4210

IMG_4795

I’m definitely more of a music man guy than fender though, lol.

12 Likes

As it should be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ill also sign that.

1 Like

Does a PJ count as P, J or neither?
Discuss…

3 Likes

:cricket: :cricket:

Don’t all shout at once.

2 Likes

As much as you count a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as a peanut butter sandwich. The magic is in the combo :melting_face:

5 Likes

A modified P :smile:

3 Likes

Did you clean up, @Al1885 ?? I can almost make out individual pieces :wink:

4 Likes

Yasss!!!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

A P/MM. :unicorn:

4 Likes

I do love PB (and just PB) sandwiches too though :slight_smile:

Then again I will eat PB out of the jar with a spoon. In fact this is how I usually eat PB :rofl:

2 Likes

The smell inside a jar of peanut butter when first opened is one of man’s greatest gifts to civilization.

3 Likes

Oh yes. My latest addiction is Kirkland mixed nut butter.

2 Likes

I think PB is an interesting example of cultural conditioning (i.e., growing up with something and thus liking it (or not)).

In Europe, it is not so common to have peanut butter, and to me, a quarter spoonful of it sucks ALL the saliva out of my mouth… it’s not even fun to eat, and tastes so so. I’d rather have a Snickers :wink: (or, Nutella, if I were forced to eat out of the jar :joy:)

I do use PB occasionally in African stews :smile:

3 Likes