Why This Bass Line Effin' Kills It > Roundabout by Yes (+Tab)

Hahaha! Awesome. (hands you a towel)

I never expected these videos to come in handy from a parenting perspective. They really have allowed for some discussions that kids would normally run away from. Plus I’m hoping at some point she will pick up my Gretsch short scale (but I can’t actually suggest it, otherwise it’s an automatic no).

2 Likes

20 basses and 14 saxes…
“I want to play flute?” - my kid

4 Likes

Ain’t that the way? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry Josh, been having some procedures this week at the hospital and missed this til today.
Another kick ass video.
Hey, did you get a budget to buy yourself a rick for this video?? or just borrow it for the video.
I like to think that you, @JoshFossgreen, deserve a little kickback every one in a while, I hope its yours. I am going to imagine it is regardless.

4 Likes

@T_dub

2 Likes

Thats too bad

2 Likes

TIL about JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

3 Likes

Get yer glass ready. Ella, my darling daughter, has decided that her dad’s cat’s last name is now…Jamerson. :rofl: :sweat_drops:

(I can’t stop laughing about this.)

5 Likes

Well… cheers to that! :grin:

2 Likes

Fantastic. I now have a mental image of the cat, with an impassive cat expression, plucking a bass with just one extended claw.

Your daughter rocks. And she’s lucky to have you for a Mom, @kristine

5 Likes

Hope the litter box gets changed more often than strings

3 Likes

@peterhuppertz :beers:

…and disapproving of everything. As a cat does. :smile_cat:

@Wombat-metal – pretty sure! Though that is a low bar. :laughing:

3 Likes

Mine have developed indifference to an art form, especially the youngest.

“… you kicked WHAT over???”
“I regret nothing. With a bit of luck he’ll never notice.”

2 Likes

If mine decides he likes to lay on a coffee table (or anything else), everything on it will find it’s way onto the floor. His stuff is his.

3 Likes