WOW - Berklee Bass Webinars (free)

The Berklee Bass Department has been putting on some pretty incredible free webinars with music legends from various instruments and genres, I strongly recommend you stay posted on what they have coming up!

There’s one coming on Tuesday the 24th with drummers and bass players from Steely Dan history, I’m pretty excited. :slight_smile:

Apparently they will someday be posting these videos to thebassvault.com, but that website has been “coming soon” for a long time, so we’ll see. Catch these live if you can!

19 Likes

Thanks for the tip Josh!

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Josh

3 Likes

I’ll ask my teacher tomorrow if there is any news on these being posted, since I am taking classes at Berklee :wink:

4 Likes

My teacher is going to talk to Steve Bailey this week and see if they have a plan/date for when they will be posted. He did say they are really busy getting ready for students to come back on campus, so all the teachers are prepping for that.

5 Likes

Fantastic! It starts at 9pm for me!

3 Likes

This was amazing!

I should have grabbed a screenshot earlier, it was all these folks PLUS Bernard Purdie and Steve Gadd. What an honor to get to see all these folks like this!

10 Likes

Did Purdie bring his “hitmaker” signs? He’s amazing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They joked around about that but did not show any. I am curious still!

2 Likes

Yeah, he said he would take some photos, I hope someone follows through on that. I bet it won’t happen, but it’s such a legend it seems like a shame not to get some evidence when it’s just sitting there in his house somewhere!

4 Likes