Wyn Basses Documentary

Must see documentary on Wyn Guitars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNACNx5UlR8

A friend of mine pointed it out to me surprised that he just found this. I was also surprised that I’ve also just came across this. If it’s a repeat post I apologize (I did search “Wyn” and nothing relevant came up.

Enjoy

3 Likes

Why were you surprised to find this?
I don’t know what it is, should I?
Just wondering, cuz it sounds like I am missing something.

1 Like

Because I’m guilty of spending tons fo time in Youtube looking for bass stuff and most of it not useful (not going to say junk… oh shit… I said it)… and to find this gem just now. Thats why.

4 Likes

Ok, cool. I just thought it might be something super popular that I knew nothing about. I will give it a watch tho, I am sure it is good.

2 Likes

Great documentary, beautiful instruments made with a lot of pride👍
Thanks for posting.
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Im telling you guys… not sure what to do this long weekend during our new pandemic reality, add this to your “Must watch” weekend playlist.

3 Likes

Whats the new pandemic reality in your area?
Only thing I noticed around here is a pop up traffic sign in the middle of the Main Street saying “wear a mask - $100 fine for anybody not wearing a mask”

1 Like

Sorry @T_dub for the late reply. Same ol’ same old. Masks. Places are open in limited capacity. Kids online schooling. Lots of new “normals”. We roll with the punches I guess

1 Like