Yamaha TRBX 304

This is funny for me because it would never even occur to me to leave the bass plugged in, ever. I even unplug it if I need to take a quick break. It’s like, of course I am going to unplug it, otherwise there would be a cable there to trip on (and I would :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same, and because I run my cord thru the strap, it can get awkward just taking the bass off if you leave it in, if you walked a few circles and all.
I don’t always pick the same bass back up either, so 1/2 the work is already done if I unplug.

2 Likes

I guess unplugging at every break is not the worst habit to get into, as long as you remember to mute/power off the amp first :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

I’m so paranoid about tripping over cables and it’s even worse if our bulldog pup is having a mad minute. I’ve looked at going cableless but I’m not 100% convinced that the affordable options would be any good

2 Likes

I don’t use use cables, I’m wireless so the issue of tripping up etc. is not applicable to me.

4 Likes

That’s lucky, but still get battery drain in active basses, and in any pedals you use batteries in. I don’t, but some do.

3 Likes